PDA

View Full Version : pop up config issues.

fubar
07-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Hi im having trouble with the pop up config on pkr with hem. The pop up configration is flashing like crazy and it makes it impossible to read any stats any ideas what i can do ?

morny
07-08-2010, 02:18 AM
This usually happens when you try to play more than 1 table, either try only playing 1 table or forceontop might work in hud options > table preferences

fubar
07-08-2010, 11:46 AM
I tried the forceon top and it still flashes im only trying one table i also tried locking stats etc... with no joy.

Any chance of a remote session please to sort it out its been 3 months now since ive been able to use it . Ill be on all day and ill keep an eye out for a reply.

thnx so much for your help.

chris.

morny
07-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

fubar
07-09-2010, 07:18 PM
e-mail sent , ill keep an eye out for a reply . cheers

chris

fubar
07-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi morny i sent another e-mail to you for a remote session. Maybe you can set up a date and time for the session and ill make my self available. If we could say 10pm gmt, ill keep checking this post and my e-mails for a reply. If that time dosnt suit please specify time the date ill leave up to you.

thnx chris

morny
07-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Yeah depeding on the time of day you email someone else may pick it up as we use a ticket system for emails, whoever picks it up will contact you to arrange a time. If you got no response within a few hours let me know and ill lookup the ticket