PDA

View Full Version : Bodog Tourn report doesn't show $won

skipbales
07-07-2010, 06:20 AM
I have won $800 in sngs and have a 35% ROI yet my report shows I have lost $800 and have a -100% ROI. It doesn't show a single win, only tournaments where I didn't cash. I play a lot of double up and Beginner tournaments and it is all on Bodog. I buy in for $60 and cash out $112 but it doesn't register. It also shows 24 of 53 tournaments not finished. Of course I finish them all. It also only shows 53 of about 164 tournaments played.

Does HEM not capture the double up wins? Although I have also won several normal and Beginner style tournaments. Also why is it missing so many tournaments? I have it running for every tournament. My Sharkscope stats are very accurate. :confused:

netsrak
07-07-2010, 07:57 AM
The hands come from the handgrabber?

I think we need to look into the handhistories. Please zip and mail them (the original files) with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.net

skipbales
07-07-2010, 12:33 PM
I will send them off this morning. My guess is Hand Grabber does not capture the results. I am sure you display what Hand Grabber gets my guess is Hand Grabber doesn't capture results. I get a little black dialog box that says "Congratulations you finished xxx and won $112, or whatever but that is probably what Hand Grabber doesn't get. Also sometimes in these double ups, after it is down to five and everyone places they all push all in to end the tourn and I may get eliminated at 4th or 5th which is still a win but I leave the tournament and nothing gets captured, I thought you might have some experience with this from others.

twofingers
08-28-2010, 05:18 AM
yep

bodog hand grabber

HEM is not recording $ won because hand grabber does not capture the sng summary eg: like Full Tilt HH does.

The Bodog client only displays your result in a pop up window.

skipbales
08-28-2010, 12:23 PM
That makes perfect sense. Thank You