PDA

View Full Version : Table Selection

gimmeyurchips
10-17-2008, 12:39 PM
I thought I heard this about some software. You are able to pick the softest games through the program. Is this possible with HEM or am I mistaken?

Rvg72
10-17-2008, 01:16 PM
I thought I heard this about some software. You are able to pick the softest games through the program. Is this possible with HEM or am I mistaken?

We will be launching a table selection tool soon and it is more powerful, more flexible and much less expensive than any other tool like this that is available.

Roy

notapaedo
11-13-2008, 02:47 PM
very soon?

Rvg72
11-14-2008, 08:53 PM
It's in private beta at the moment - no ETA yet for public release and we are not currently adding any more beta testers.

Roy

Byzantium
11-15-2008, 03:50 PM
I was actually looking around for a table selection program to use. This makes me very excited, because I don't like using 3rd party software. Just like now, I use the table manager to select tables, would be a lot better if the avg. pfr would show in the table manager window, also if the fish list was working. Anyway, one question... Will this also be used to datamine? or ONLY for table selection?

Al1
11-15-2008, 06:23 PM
I was actually looking around for a table selection program to use. This makes me very excited, because I don't like using 3rd party software. Just like now, I use the table manager to select tables, would be a lot better if the avg. pfr would show in the table manager window, also if the fish list was working. Anyway, one question... Will this also be used to datamine? or ONLY for table selection?

HM doesn't support Datamining where it's prohibited.

Byzantium
11-15-2008, 07:08 PM
yes, I know this... what I was asking is, will this table selection tool have a built in datamining tool included... ie, will it be capable of opening and closing tables automatically so it can datamine (say on FTP), just like other software like idleminer etc...?? (without having to open and close and search for tables yourself)

thanks

morny
11-16-2008, 04:37 PM
No its just a table selection tool and although youll be able to open tables that look juicy via it, it wont be able to auto open tables to mine though

willwonka
12-06-2008, 11:12 AM
what's the latest on this? I saw it mention in 1.07.01; but I can't find it?

gimmeyurchips
01-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Anything going onn with table selection? Idea of when oe anything?

Rvg72
01-03-2009, 02:50 AM
No updates in terms of ETA but it is pretty close to being ready for beta

e306
01-06-2009, 05:48 AM
will this table selection tool include scanning all tables in the lobby and displaying a list of all tables in HM? (just like spadeEye/telescope/eyepoker)

if yes: does it scan all tables itself or does it recieve a table-list from a central HM-server? (for Pokerstars)

i'm asking because i'm considering switching to PT3 for their tabletracker feature, because talescope needs at least 10 minutes to scan 200 fullring-tables at pokerstars.

morny
01-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Hi, it scans the tables the tables and the matches the info from your HM database not a central database. Its built into HM so it should be way faster than 3rd party scanners. It dosent datamine btw only a table selection tool

e306
01-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Hi, it scans the tables the tables and the matches the info from your HM database not a central database. Its built into HM so it should be way faster than 3rd party scanners. It dosent datamine btw only a table selection tool

The speed-problems of 3rd party applications are caused by OCR-reading the pokerstars-lobby. do you use a better method or why will HM be faster?

morny
01-06-2009, 03:44 PM
I dont know the details behind it but ill ask Roy about it for you

SootedNinjas
01-10-2009, 11:30 AM
No updates in terms of ETA but it is pretty close to being ready for beta

I've seen that Tourney Support for HEM is in private beta right now.

Will the public beta include table selection and tourney support ?

As I cash game player, table selection is very important to be PROFITABLE. And since HEM is really more of a tool for a cash game player than a tournament player it should at least have the same priority with tourney support if not better.

p.s. Will table selection be included w/in HEM or is it going to be a separate software that we have to purchase ?

morny
01-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi,

We didnt forget about cash players, there has been tons of implementations over the last year for cash players, certainly tons more than tourney players would have enjoyed and there is also some new features in the next beta for cash players. HM cash and HM tourney is all the one software so were improving the overall software not just improving it for cash or tourney players.

Cash players and tourney players will continue to see lots more improvements too. The table selection tool will be built into HM however there will be an addtional cost to have this add on but it wont be released with the next beta.

SootedNinjas
01-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Fair enough.

Leif
01-26-2009, 11:51 AM
Hi,

We didnt forget about cash players, there has been tons of implementations over the last year for cash players, certainly tons more than tourney players would have enjoyed and there is also some new features in the next beta for cash players. HM cash and HM tourney is all the one software so were improving the overall software not just improving it for cash or tourney players.

Cash players and tourney players will continue to see lots more improvements too. The table selection tool will be built into HM however there will be an addtional cost to have this add on but it wont be released with the next beta.

I know you stated that there is no ETA on cash tableselction with HEM ?

I am playing Ongame and I REALLY need this. I was just about to buy spadeit / eyeongame when i googlet this thread.

I will buy it, just to have a tool until HEM's beta come out (unless it comes out very soon).

So, is it fair to assume that it wont be public and functional (with Ongame Cash) within a couple of weeks ?

e306
01-27-2009, 05:24 PM
could you please post a screenshot of tablescanner in action?

morny
01-27-2009, 07:47 PM
It will be a couple more weeks before we see the beta, very doubtful well see it within 2 weeks. Dont have any screenshots at the moment as its in private testing

mantheman
01-30-2009, 10:11 AM
Just want to let you know that the idea of a table selection tool built into HM makes me moist. Thank you.

Jonah
01-30-2009, 10:29 AM
Do you know how much this will cost? Can it be used for sit-n-go's as well or jsut cash tables?

morny
01-30-2009, 12:11 PM
A price hasnt been decided yet