PDA

View Full Version : Tourney HUD filter

J0FF4
09-18-2012, 09:14 PM
I've got tourney HUD filters (without overlap) and i filter for 41+ 15-30 and less then 14 BBs.
In my HUD profile i added the amount of BBs my opponent has.
Something weird is going on though, when a player in my HUD loses a hand or when blinds go up the HUD will update the amount of BBs he has the very next hand but it takes as much as 2-3 hands before i see the BB-filtered stats for that stacksize.

Now if i was playing 8 tables i could cope with it but when playing up to 20 it causes serious misreads.

I would like it if the "amount of BBs" and the filtered stats for that amount update at the same time. This guy his stats were showing he had 34 Bbs for three hands, after this the filtered stats finally updated.

EDIT : first line read name / tourney M / BBs / #hands
2nd vpip / pfr / af / steal etc

netsrak
09-19-2012, 05:15 AM
Unfortunately the tourney hud filter is buggy in the latest releases. We are aware of it and working on a fix.

J0FF4
09-19-2012, 09:25 AM
I started the thread you see in the link about this bug. Ive been checking for updates almost daily for over a month. This has been going on for far too long TBH.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/320522-hud-bug.html

fozzy71
09-19-2012, 07:19 PM
The developers are focused on our next HM2 update right now. Once our next HM2 update is released they should be able to focus on the remaining HM1 bugs for the next HM1 release. I do not have an ETA for how long that might take as our next HM2 release has a lot of major changes that will require a lot of internal testing.