PDA

View Full Version : Rush Week is coming. Will the tournament HUD be ready?

DoGGz
07-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Starting July 12th, Full Tilt Poker will be starting Rush Week (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/rush-week). As one of the big promotions, they will be converting many of their big guaranteed tournaments into Rush tournaments. It's already known that the Rush tournament HUD has not yet been enabled. Will it be ready in time?

The Rush tournament HUD has been on the backburner for awhile, and now is the perfect time to get it working. If Holdem Manager players have the luxury of a working HUD, this will greatly increase our profitability and show how much better HeM is then the competition. The Rush cash game HUD already works beautifully, and it shouldn't be a huge project to get it working correctly with tournaments.

So, is it time for tournament players to get a bit of love?

netsrak
07-07-2010, 04:36 AM
We plan to release the next update in a couple of days so it might work.

DoGGz
07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Rush week starts in less then 12 hours. Any updates?

morny
07-12-2010, 01:06 AM
Were still doing some last minute testing but im not certain of the exact release date

UWjoe
07-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Were still doing some last minute testing but im not certain of the exact release date

subscribing to thread

UWjoe
07-12-2010, 09:54 PM
subscribing to thread

why do i have a rush hud for sngs but not mtts?

DoGGz
07-12-2010, 10:20 PM
why do i have a rush hud for sngs but not mtts?

Who knows...

UWjoe
07-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Who knows...

135 man rush sngs work fine.....

DoGGz
07-13-2010, 05:25 PM
135 man rush sngs work fine.....

Yes, for whatever reason sngs 'sorta' work but mtts do not.

All the devs need to do is enable screenscrape to work with rushmtts. This would fix empty seat issues and enable the HUD for 90% of their customers. Why they haven't done this, I do not know.

B-Money
07-13-2010, 06:11 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_Internal_03.exe

This is a pre-release, but it's using a completely different Rush method. Short handed SNG's are still broken, but I'm expecting a fix before this build goes live on the main site. I'll ping Programming about non SNG tournaments too.

-B

UWjoe
07-13-2010, 06:14 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate_Internal_03.exe

This is a pre-release, but it's using a completely different Rush method. Short handed SNG's are still broken, but I'm expecting a fix before this build goes live on the main site. I'll ping Programming about non SNG tournaments too.

-B

does it generate a HUD for rush mtts?

(you said short handed sngs are still broke but not what was improved?)

and im a bit hesitant to switch to a new version without knowing why

is there a way i can revert to my current version if this one causes more issues than it solves (aside from rush mtts im happy with my current version)

UWjoe
07-13-2010, 07:01 PM
also what settings would i need to adjust to make sure i took advantage of the rush hud

morny
07-13-2010, 10:39 PM
This uses a different method so it should be much more accurate with recongnising player names, also rush doesnt work for some people using the older method so were hoping this is much more reliable, as with any new beta well probably need to iron out a few bugs an issues but once we get a stable version were hoping it will be much better all round so if your unsure about testing please wait for a stable build

JediOnTilt
07-14-2010, 12:20 AM
This uses a different method so it should be much more accurate with recongnising player names, also rush doesnt work for some people using the older method so were hoping this is much more reliable, as with any new beta well probably need to iron out a few bugs an issues but once we get a stable version were hoping it will be much better all round so if your unsure about testing please wait for a stable build

I installed it and now I get a message when i start rush saying inject success and it doesnt give me any hud for rush cash or tournaments...

UWjoe
07-14-2010, 12:32 AM
I installed it and now I get a message when i start rush saying inject success and it doesnt give me any hud for rush cash or tournaments...

ya tried it got that message along with lack of a hud, switched back

morny
07-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Yeah it seems to be working quite well for most people but a couple of people have issues with no hud appearing, were looking into it now

UWjoe
07-14-2010, 10:22 PM
Yeah it seems to be working quite well for most people but a couple of people have issues with no hud appearing, were looking into it now

so you are saying most people have a HUD for rush scheduled mtts??????

If that is the case can you please give a quick rundown of the exact settings to make it work (that others have had success with)

noone i know has a functional tournament rush hud outside of 135 man sngs (that im aware of, but people complain the lack of something needed more loudly than they celebrate when it arrives, so i assume nothing)

the other thread which you locked was intended to remove all discussion of rush cash HUD issues

trying to follow these several intertwined series of responses that all use the same overlapping terminology and identify what is being talked about and discern what pertains to my issue is just silly

its like trying to jump into the middle of the "whos on first" skit and figure out whats going on.....

ive asked a bunch of times for clarification but it makes no sense to continue asking you to clarify everything you say, much more efficient to discontinue all discussion in these other threads and have one dedicated to the specific issue of scheduled rush mtts

do you understand why i made a thread specific only to a rush poker HUD for scheduled mtts? (cuz im confused as shit)

morny
07-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Hi,

I Already answered this in several threads from you including this one?
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/33519-my-rush-hud-tournaments-doesnt-work.html

Anyway just to re-iterate it works for some tournaments but for most it doesnt and were working on a fix, keep an eye on the releases forum for new updates as well be releasing updates as soon as we find a fix

runswell5859
07-15-2010, 08:37 PM
how do I get it working for rush sngs ..it not working of the 135 man i am playung is ther something different i havve to do to set it up?

morny
07-15-2010, 09:28 PM
Rush is currently not working for tournaments, a small % of people got it working but its on specific games of which im not entirely sure but it wont work until we get another update out to fix it

The Minder
07-15-2010, 11:30 PM
Rush is currently not working for tournaments, a small % of people got it working but its on specific games of which im not entirely sure but it wont work until we get another update out to fix it

straight answer itt.

UWjoe
07-16-2010, 07:53 AM
how do I get it working for rush sngs ..it not working of the 135 man i am playung is ther something different i havve to do to set it up?

which version are you using

in 11.02 and 11.03 internal i have used a 135 man rush hud with no issues

have you gone to HUD options>site options>fulltilt and unchecked [x] inject DLL into FTP client

you should have no problem getting a rush hud for 135s

UWjoe
07-16-2010, 08:02 AM

that answer saves me alot of effort