PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands on "Reports" tab

Martyn
07-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Hi,
I play in LuckyAce Poker usually 7-8 tables at the same time. 3 days ago such problem appeared in my HEM (before that all worked fine):
For example, I play session about 1000 hands, when I go to the reports tab in my HEM after that, it shows that I played only 150-200 hands. The problem persist during last 3 days.
Today I upgraded HEM to the latest version 1.11.02b - it does not help.
I tried manually import files from HEM archive folder. HEM reports that full amount of hands is imported (1000 for that session, for example) and all hands is duplicated. So these hands allready are in database. But on "Reports" tab is still much less amount of hands indicated.
All filters on "Reports" tab are disabled and the player name (my name) is indicated correctly. Besides, I did not make any changes in HEM settings last few weeks.

lonelycube
07-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Friend of mine has a similar problem. I of course double-ckecked that all filters were off. If he imports the same hands in a new database, everything is fine. Export und import all hands in the new database is not an option though because the size of the database is too big and would take too much time.
BTW how is the Cache Rebuilder, that has been promised us for months (years???), doing?

morny
07-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi,

There was a change in the hand histories recently that weve almost fixed and should have a patch for soon, it dosent appear to affect all games and all people but either way its fixed and expect 1.11.03 to fix it.

The cache rebuilder is still on track but i dont have an ETA

Martyn
07-23-2010, 03:25 AM
I have tried 1.11.03 version. But the bug is still persist. Are there any suggestions how to fix it?

netsrak
07-23-2010, 04:06 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.