PDA

View Full Version : Rush poker hud

demonseed
07-06-2010, 07:59 AM
I am using Version 1.11.0 because the current one consantly crashed on me.

As of today the Rush hud does not work anymore. Do you guys know if FT changed anything or if it is my system?

Just played yesterday with the hud working fine. THe problem is that no hud appears at all. I do see it in the table manager (the rush tables).

wallenborn
07-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Same here. I'm using HEM 1.11.02b and yesterday the HUD stopped working on RUSH tables.

morny
07-06-2010, 08:20 PM
Just tested and its working fine for me, OP Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

In 1.11.02 we introduced the option to choose different screenscrape methods, There are 3 different methods you can select under sceen scrape method in Hud Options > Table Preferences.

DMW:
This is the method used to get player names for Full Tilt pre-fetch and Rush tables. Its is also used for Live Tracking Pokerstars tables.

DMW should work for all Vista or Windows 7 machines that have Aero enabled themes.

Printwindow:
This should work on XP machines but we have had reports of crashing and it can cause white flashing on the tables for some people

Screenscrape:
This should work for all Operating Systems but you need to keep the window visible and the name panels free of HUD panels.

Wallen, check out those options too and also double check the hands are importing

wallenborn
07-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm running on Windows XP, btw.

1. DWM: The TableManager recognizes the table, and i even get the "max 1190 pixels wide" warning when i resize the table window to more than that. But the HUD does not show up.
2. Printwindow: reliably freezes up the FT client, coloring large parts of the table windows white.
3. Screenscrape: same as 1.

What can i do?

morny
07-08-2010, 02:23 AM
We hope to have a new solution in our next version 1.11.03, that should be out in a couple of days

AlphaScorpii
07-08-2010, 05:09 PM
I also have problem on rush tables.
Sometimes hud just freezes and I realized that when I resize rush table hud starts working in like several seconds (doesn't matter do I make table bigger or smaller).

morny
07-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Were working on another solution and hope to have something to test soon that hopefully should solve these and other issues with rush.