PDA

View Full Version : can't validate my hem

sickbay
07-06-2010, 03:08 AM
I had to reinstall my computer so now i reinstalled HEM and i tried to register it.

I entered a name and company and when asked for the serial there already was a serial written there and i belived that is the good one and clicked ok.

Later it said " success " and asked me to activate it. When i push activate it said that no license could be found and it closes and if i push activate later does the same thing [ directs me to "next steps" ].

What bothers me is that there's no way to reenter the serial. What can i do now?

netsrak
07-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Please check this:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/I+Can%27t+Activate+%26+Register+Holdem+Manager)
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/20612-registration-problems-find-solution-here.html

sickbay
07-06-2010, 07:47 AM
I tried . it doesn't work. i can't even log in on that register site because no username works?!

also i don;'t have a holdemanager.lic anywhere..

morny
07-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Hi,

Please email me the reg.log file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/log folder and ill see whats going on

support@holdemmanager.com

netsrak
07-07-2010, 03:28 AM
I tried . it doesn't work. i can't even log in on that register site because no username works?!

You need to create a new account there and then enter your key.

sickbay
07-07-2010, 04:22 AM
i tried that but when i added a new serial it didn't appear there.

that's odd...is the serial in use or something? because i definitely don't have it in use so who does?

PS: i've sent the log to support@holdemmanager.com morny

sickbay
07-07-2010, 04:37 AM
Hey!

I managed to identify the problem. I used to validate a serial code that is not longer valid because i upgraded my hem to omaha too and i got a new code now. So i should use that code.

Now the problem is that I reinstalled HEM but it takes me directly to the activation page and doesn't ask me again for the serial code. What can i do to enter the good serial now?

Thanks!

netsrak
07-07-2010, 08:02 AM
So you used the locked old key for the registration?
This is something we cant solve in the forum.
Please use the email conversation with support as we have to temporarily activate your old key again.