PDA

View Full Version : Some issues

razor25
10-17-2008, 09:33 AM
Hi. Can someone help please:

1) is it normal for HH files to take ages to move into the archive folder? eg sometimes happens the next day

2) Still cannot find other players' hands when looking at the stats. Seems to just have my hands, positions, chips won etc.

3) I have grouped my various usernames together under one alias as instructed, but stats only seem to be displayed for one of them (unless I change it). The recently updated alias does not seem to be an option.

4) is it normal for the table finder to always say initially that it is a 6 person table in use (when it is a 10 person one). Corrects itself but is that normal?

fabio
10-17-2008, 09:41 AM
1) It will take 60minutes until a unused file gets moved (the "counter" runs while hav
ing autoimport active)
2) You either use the Players tab, the vs. Players tab under cashgames or just under cash games reports by changing the name there.
3) Have you setup your alias like this: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=35 ?
4) For which site?

razor25
10-17-2008, 09:47 AM
1) so is that a yes then, it is normal? because for the last two days, a couple of files have been left alone and then shifted to the archive the next day.
2) i just play stts, so the cash game stuff is redundant for me. But the players tab should show stuff for me too?
3) yes. i thought i had done it correctly. but when i look at the stats, it still has my username (pty) or something similar.
4) mainly party.
5) and i am assuming the auto import button is basically a start button. we have to click this to get it going, finding the table and importing stuff right?
thanks

fabio
10-17-2008, 09:53 AM
1) Yes.
2) Yes, just use the Tourney tab then or click in the Players tab on "tourneys"
3) you need to enter your alias, not one of the linked names. So lets say you name your alias razor and your party name is razor123, add it to the alias and then choose "razor" and not razor123 under reports
4) I'm not sure, which version are you using?
5) yes

razor25
10-17-2008, 10:03 AM
thanks - i will give all that a go.
4) i am using the latest version. It is not a problem, just wanted to check it is functioning properly. Basically the table-finder will say something like 6-handed when it first starts up, when it is 10-handed. But then after a couple of hands, the HUD starts working and it starts saying 10 handed, which is correct. Just double-checking.