PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars HT SNG bugs

LotteryGuy
07-05-2010, 09:27 PM
My HEM version is 1.11.02b

The PokerStars $86.28 + $1.72 Hyper-Turbo sit'n go satellites currently have the following prize structure:

1. $215 entry
2. $215 entry
3. $87.68

HEM doesn't record winning finishes correctly at the moment. The tourneys show up as gray in Data View, and no $Won information is shown there.

The ICM window in hand replayer uses a wrong prize structure in its analysis. It uses the following prize structure:

Payouts
1 $336.49
2 $181.18

Those are the standard 6-max table payouts I assume. This means that ICM analysis window shows incorrect data for EVs, and it might affect the all-in EV calculation too.

So, I have a few questions:

1. Is this ICM bug going to be fixed? I remember reporting it once earlier too.
2. I am eventually going to import the tournament summaries to get correct payouts. Will this import procedure fix ICM calculations too?
3. If answer to 2. is no, how can I fix the ICM calculations myself?

morny
07-05-2010, 09:58 PM
1) Yes its on the todo list already
2) No ICM is calculated on the fly while importing the hand so youll need to reimport the hands when we fix it to fix the problem because you cant manually edit it
3) See 2

LotteryGuy
07-06-2010, 03:20 AM
1) Yes its on the todo list already

Any ETA? Meanwhile you have to disable showing all-in EV for those tournaments, because it shows invalid information.

2) No ICM is calculated on the fly while importing the hand so youll need to reimport the hands when we fix it to fix the problem because you cant manually edit it

Import the hand or tourney histories?

netsrak
07-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Can't give you an ETA for this but our developers will look into stars tourney bugs in the next weeks.

LotteryGuy
07-06-2010, 05:06 PM
I would appreciate if you read the complete message and answered all the questions in it, please.

morny
07-06-2010, 06:48 PM
You cant disable EV, when the problem is fixed you'll need to re-import the hands, youll only need to import the summaries if for some reason the results or finish position etc was wrong

LotteryGuy
07-06-2010, 07:38 PM
I'm not asking if it can be disabled, I am telling you that you should not keep a broken feature in your product, and therefore YOU have to disable it.