PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars tourney histories unsupported games

LotteryGuy
07-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Hello,

I've been importing my PS tournament summaries lately, and I see that HEM doesn't support the following games in tournament histories (copy paste from tourney history game line, t# blanked):

PokerStars Tournament #<number>, HORSE
PokerStars Tournament #<number>, Limit Omaha Hi/Lo
PokerStars Tournament #<number>, Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo
PokerStars Tournament #<number>, Limit Hold'em

It might be that HEM doesn't simply know the game name (these were in <date>ImportErrors.txt file). The corresponding hand histories can be imported to HEM.

Some of these were satellites, HEM should recognise them OK?

Anyway, if needed, I'll send the offending histories via E-Mail if needed.

Then, HEM doesn't import these Hold'em hand histories:

PokerStars Game #zzzzzzzzzzz: Tournament #zzzzzzzzz, $xx+$y USD 8-Game (Hold'em Limit) - Level X (200/400) - yyyy/mm/dd 21:15:43 ET
PokerStars Game #zzzzzzzzzzz: Tournament #zzzzzzzzz, $xx+$y USD 8-Game (Omaha Pot Limit) - Level VIII (30/60) - yyyy/mm/dd 21:03:44 ET
PokerStars Game #zzzzzzzzzzz: Tournament #zzzzzzzzz, $xx+$y USD 8-Game (Hold'em No Limit) - Level VII (25/50) - yyyy/mm/dd 20:53:19 ET
PokerStars Game #zzzzzzzzzzz: Tournament #zzzzzzzzz, $xx+$y USD 8-Game (Omaha Hi/Lo Limit) - Level III (40/80) - yyyy/mm/dd 20:07:53 ET

That is, HEM supported games in 8-game.

Then, it seems that last hands for FPP satellites where hero gets FPPs for "bubble" don't get recorded. Maybe the payout line, especially the prize confuses HEM parser?

HERO: shows [Jd Ac] (high card Ace)
VILLAIN: shows [4c 4h] (a pair of Fours)
VILLAIN collected 28275 from pot
HERO finished the tournament in 14th place and received 3000FPP.
*** SUMMARY ***

Hope these can be fixed soon so that I can import these histories to my DB.

LotteryGuy
07-05-2010, 09:03 PM
I forgot to mention that I'm using the latest patch (1.11.02b).

morny
07-05-2010, 09:56 PM
please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well try and get this fixed