PDA

View Full Version : No HUD on Stard Table.. But in Stars Replayer?

MostlyCarbon
07-05-2010, 06:17 PM
The HUD wont come up for stars, I'm running Stars and Tilt both.

But.. If I bring up the built in PokerStars hand replayer (which looks just like the table) the HUD pops up on it!

morny
07-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

maxL
07-06-2010, 09:13 AM
same here,
looks like stars did update something. i dont know about the nl tables but its definately at the omaha tables. in normal play the hud wont start, its importing fine tho

any fix soon?

Rappel
07-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

Its about the PLOmaha tables which have "ok" added to their descriptions.

maxL
07-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Its about the PLOmaha tables which have "ok" added to their descriptions.

this is correct. are you working on that, hm staff?

edit:

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

As you may be aware of, we have been experiencing an issue with a few cash
tables freezing and we are still in the process of resolving this issue
entirely. Our programmers have identified the cause of the problem and are
now working on a solution which will remove all “stuck” tables affected from
our lobby.

A server restart will be scheduled within the next couple of days in order
to completely resolve this problem.

As a temporary measure, new tables have been deployed for each of these game
types with a slightly different name. We have added "ok" to the table name
for an easy location. For example: Triglav V (ok, fast, 6max).

Again, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause,
rest assured that we are taking the appropriate actions in order to have
these tables back in a timely fashion.

jdpoker
07-06-2010, 06:23 PM
My HUD works fine at stars PLO and NLH 6 max but the HUD DOES NOT WORK at the Mixed Game tables .

It used to work fine all the time for the mixed game. Stopped working 2 days ago. Probably responsible for me losing 4 buyins at PLO even though the HUD was working at PLO but its just that type of thing that causes me to run bad so thanks for nuthin.

I should add that I updated to latest version. The active players window in HEM can be opened to show the current players at the mixed game table i am on. The table manager shows 0/6 for players though and again no HUD.

morny
07-06-2010, 07:37 PM
try using the table finder and let me know if that works

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

jdpoker
07-06-2010, 08:10 PM
yes it works with table finder. i opened a 2nd table and had to do table finder again but it works

morny
07-08-2010, 02:14 AM
Ok so its most likely the same issue as above and it will be solved when they restart their servers soon