PDA

View Full Version : Multicurrency?? coming or what?????

immesan
10-17-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi

With the risk of repeating my self. Are u going to make HEM multi-currency supported or not?? if not PLZ let me know. I dont mind if u wont do it , its the "its coming soon part" thats a bit annoying.
Just tell it like it is instead, so your customers wont get their hopes up thinking its actually "coming soon".

Rvg72
10-17-2008, 01:17 PM
Hi

With the risk of repeating my self. Are u going to make HEM multi-currency supported or not?? if not PLZ let me know. I dont mind if u wont do it , its the "its coming soon part" thats a bit annoying.
Just tell it like it is instead, so your customers wont get their hopes up thinking its actually "coming soon".

Yes - it is coming. There are a lot of things being worked on right now and Multi Currency and Tourney support are the top 2

Roy

immesan
10-22-2008, 05:02 AM
ok can you give me some estimate when its gonna be done???

Is there anyway to set the HUD so it will view all tables as default 6 handed??

cheers

morny
10-22-2008, 09:25 AM
Weve no ETA as we dont know what problems with might run into.

Follow this FAQ on setting up layouts but some sites default to 10 and so youll need to manually edit it http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135 other sites auto pick up the table size and you wont need to manually edit, weve no fix on that at them moment

immesan
10-22-2008, 09:48 AM
ok thanks for the quick reply

cheers!