PDA

View Full Version : How many player use HEM at micro stakes?

hugobrynner
07-05-2010, 09:46 AM
hello,

does anybody know how many players use the hem at the stakes 0.05-0.10 dollar?
and is there a way to find out wich players use this software, cause this would be verry usefull if you know that they don't use it :-)

thanks for the answers.

_Loki_
07-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Hi Hugo - why would you want to know who doesn't use s/ware ?

###
MY GUESSES: I think nearly all the multitablers use HM or other poker tracking s/ware
I mostly play microstakes 6max nlhe cash & I'm guessing 5%-10% of the SEATS use tracking s/ware, but that's NOT 10% of the players - it's a lot less than that. I find it useful to know who is multitabling & I make note of them, but I don't think it's useful to know who uses poker tracking s/ware

###
What I really need to know is WHO plays online poker only on a Friday or Saturday night after they have been to the pub...
& where are they sitting :)?

BTW It would be handy if HM could highlight 'weekend warriors' in the HUD

###
ALMOST OFF TOPIC:
Many Artificial Intelligence researchers have moved from chess bots to poker bots
So some of your opponents actually are poker tracking software
This is a good almost off topic read:
Are computers better at poker than humans, asks Robert Blincoe | Technology | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/sep/25/computing.research)

hugobrynner
07-05-2010, 02:39 PM
thanks for your reply.

why do i want to know this? cause these people can't see your stats then and you can make much better moves i think, like steal more :)
offcourse i also want to know the players who just went to the pub so that would be usefull, the weekend warrior idea :)