PDA

View Full Version : various table scanner problems

bobbydavro
07-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I have had this all working before but in recent HEM its just all gone a bit funky.

Half of table scanner hangs off the screen to the right...no matter what i do I just cant see anything off that --> end.

As a result I cant open up the closed filters that are positioned over there.

So any thoughts on how I can view the whole screen?

Ive tried all the obvious stuff higing tabs on the left and what not but its still all hanging off left with no way of getting at it. Win 7 if thats an issue?

secondly when scanning FTP I get the error

Table/Player list not found in lobby...not sure what that means, I have all the matchin tables viewable in the lobby...it could be something to do with those filters on the right that I cant see anymore I guess.

_Loki_
07-05-2010, 09:55 AM
there's a lot of posts about this bug

fix is due in next patch this week
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-scanner/32955-screen-cut-off.html

bobbydavro
07-05-2010, 11:14 AM
ah great thanks.

is the Table/Player list not found in lobby error related to this?

_Loki_
07-05-2010, 11:29 AM
I don't know because I don't use TS, but someone more sensible than me will answer soon
You could browse recent entries in this forum section

BTW: Are you a Spurs fan by any chance ? Or Dancing on Ice fan (shudder) ? Or EastEnders (tear out hair) ? :)
Bobby Davro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Davro)

bobbydavro
07-05-2010, 12:34 PM
lol no not a spurs fan, Im a PNE fan and a bobby fan :) but not a fan of the 3 you mentioned.

bobbydavro
07-10-2010, 03:39 AM
well I've tried in FTP and stars now so I assume all of table scanner is broke due to this above error.

that or it doesnt work at all in Win 7?

morny
07-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Is this with the client side or insta scan, they appear to be working for me, if you cant get it going maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com

preya001
07-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Instascan confirmed broken again. latest update. .25/.50, .50/1, and 1/2 are the stakes i was trying to scan.

Striver
07-10-2010, 07:16 PM
lol I was having a great time trying to find the edge of the application, for a laugh I connected up a 30" monitor, a 24" monitor and 2 20" monitors to find the end... I didn't find it :(

abelian
07-10-2010, 08:41 PM
table scanner complains that it can't find the FT lobby. This has happened since FTPs update.

The insta scan works, but I can't add myself to waitlist from the table scanner software

morny
07-12-2010, 01:27 AM
lol I was having a great time trying to find the edge of the application, for a laugh I connected up a 30" monitor, a 24" monitor and 2 20" monitors to find the end... I didn't find it :(

table scanner complains that it can't find the FT lobby. This has happened since FTPs update.

The insta scan works, but I can't add myself to waitlist from the table scanner software

Both these issues are fixed in the next beta, please email support@holdemmanager.com Subject: Att morny: if you want to try the internal beta version in advance

abelian
07-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Both these issues are fixed in the next beta, please email support@holdemmanager.com Subject: Att morny: if you want to try the internal beta version in advance

done.

and the missing right edge has been quite annoying.

abelian
07-12-2010, 04:51 PM
downloaded new update.

right edges are showing up now. however, I still cannot open or join any tables using table selector.

I got one pop-up about not finding the tables in the lobby and after that, just no response at all to clicking either join or open.

morny
07-12-2010, 09:59 PM
What site and stakes is this happening with and also is it local scan or insta scan, let me know and ill try and and verify if its fixed, i sent some people the beta earlier today but it turned out all the bug fixes werent in it, were trying to get another one out now in a couple of hours

abelian
07-12-2010, 10:05 PM
What site and stakes is this happening with and also is it local scan or insta scan, let me know and ill try and and verify if its fixed, i sent some people the beta earlier today but it turned out all the bug fixes werent in it, were trying to get another one out now in a couple of hours

exclusively 100nl FR on full tilt. insta-scan. the scan works fine. But, I can't join waitlist or open tables from the TS sw.

windows7, btw

see attachment.

morny
07-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Ok that should be fixed in the next release in a couple of hours

abelian
07-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Ok that should be fixed in the next release in a couple of hours

thanks much.

abelian
07-13-2010, 04:57 PM
has the new release gone live yet?

Thanks.

morny
07-13-2010, 11:16 PM
Beta is available here, official release will be out soon too http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/33500-1-11-03-pre-release.html

pkrusky
07-15-2010, 10:35 AM
just loaded 1.11.03 internal and still get table/player list not found in lobby. when is this going to be fixed for scanning.

abelian
07-15-2010, 10:56 AM
both scanning and join waitlist are working for me now.

only complaint is that I have to click ftp's popup for every table that I join now.

bobbydavro
07-25-2010, 01:16 PM
Latest update fixes the right edge but major problem with the actual scan.

If you view a table its actually showing players from a different table? the one above in the list.

I can click to open the table and it opens that table but all the players on that table are reported by scanner as being at the above table in the list. Not sure how better to describe that.

This is Win 7, Stars, 25NL, client side.

bobbydavro
07-26-2010, 07:01 AM
apologies ignore the above, I of course wasn;t sorting by table name. It's been that long since I used it!!

All appears to be working again now