PDA

View Full Version : everything moves when playing

AUGH-AUGH
07-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Hello,

I'm playing 6max NLHoldem at PartyPoker. I'm using Holdem Manager and I'm extremly satisfied by the software.

Suddenly I got a big problem , everything moves when the cards are delt and when any action happens at the table.

I have attached a picture to see exactly how the table is messed up.I'm sitting on 4 seat.

Waiting for a solution.

Best regards , Adrian

netsrak
07-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Please check the preferred seating configuration: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating For Party Poker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/367/Setup+Preferred+Seating+For+Party+Poker)

Are you using FreePhg? Does it work if freephg is not running?

Please disable table preferences -> force on top

AUGH-AUGH
07-06-2010, 02:37 AM
i'm not using freephg.

i have disable table preferences - force on top .

nothing happened , still the same problem.

please help !

netsrak
07-06-2010, 02:54 AM
* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.02b from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

AUGH-AUGH
07-06-2010, 03:23 AM
i'm using the latest version 1.11.02b

i'm using windows xp

i have checked MY HUD DOES'T WORK - it's set up as the book says.

it's happened another thing strange , not happened untill today , suddenly the hud panels dissapeared for 1 hand and then poped up at the begining of the next hand . Table manager was opened , i was trying to play some hands...

can I have other advices or maybe a teamview sesion.

thank you !

netsrak
07-06-2010, 07:46 AM
Please post the answers from the FAQ link and attach the file config\holdemmanager.config. We need to check your configuration before we may arrange a teamviewer session.

AUGH-AUGH
07-06-2010, 09:03 AM
1.Hands History must be saved from your Poker Client to your hard drive - PartyPoker\Preferences\hand history logs should be stored locally on the machines\Yes

2.Table manager must be running\Table manager opens and runing after auto-import button is pressed

3.Hand History must know where your Poker Clients Hand Histories are - OK - see picture attached

I have attached holdemmanager.config

morny
07-06-2010, 07:29 PM
go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

AUGH-AUGH
07-07-2010, 02:14 AM
i have made a backup of prefs.xml and then delet it , but still the same problem. i have also noticed that when a review my sesion with HM replayer , I have the same problem there. I have attach. photo.

what solution do we have ?

netsrak
07-07-2010, 04:36 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

AUGH-AUGH
07-07-2010, 06:02 AM
I have send the e-mail.

iksmirp
07-09-2010, 06:59 AM
it's happened another thing strange , not happened untill today , suddenly the hud panels dissapeared for 1 hand and then poped up at the begining of the next hand .

i have experienced this sometimes too, can't figure out when or why, sometimes it just disappears and comes back the next hand.

I'm running HEM version 1.11.02b

morny
07-09-2010, 11:26 AM
If you experience that problem its usually 3rd party software stealing focus, you can fix it by ticking Hud Options > Table Preferences > Forceontop

iksmirp
07-09-2010, 02:53 PM
ahh, it might be PlaceMint I'm using to position windows.... will test and report. thanks for the tip.