PDA

View Full Version : RUSH - i cant see villians hole cards in HUD

Heiko
07-04-2010, 06:39 PM
hey guys,

if the hand goes to showdown the HUD doesnt show me the villians holecards. any thoughts?

many greets
heiko

netsrak
07-05-2010, 03:46 AM
I'm not sure whether this should work for Rush tables.
Does it work for you on standard tables?

Please check the handhistory of the rush hand - does it contain villains mucked cards?

HEM_user
07-29-2010, 02:04 PM
The cards ARE in the hand history. I think that the RUSH hud isnt using the HH at all and clearly it needs to.

fozzy71
07-29-2010, 09:58 PM
I have a feeling this is done on purpose because of the speed with which tables change. If someone set the muck card time to 10 or 15 seconds the muck cards from the last hand would still be showing on another new table (and another, and another, etc..)

HEM_user
07-30-2010, 09:26 AM
The muck cards are a huge reason for having a HUD. And sure the cards will be on the next table, but you would still have time to see them. You arent going to showdowns within 10 second spans.

Why remove fuctionality when the users could check or uncheck that option?

Mike chops
08-01-2010, 09:21 AM
I think we need to do something different here. Flashing mucked cards from a pot you folded without thinking about would be distracting. Maybe adding the last 3 pots, so you could click and choose the hands you wanted to see?

HEM_user
08-01-2010, 03:11 PM
The last 3 pots would be useful. That would also let us check them to review later as with the normal tables?

I guess I was thinking of only flashing the muck cards for hands you havent folded.