PDA

View Full Version : postgres scripting anyone ??

07-04-2010, 05:46 PM
i am looking for a script to mark hands that are currently in play, by using a hotkey. Someone had an an idea ( http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=20009956&postcount=10) for a little ahk-script to get a list of handnumbers. Before i start working i need a solution for part 2:

How to mark hands when i just have a txt-file with the handnumbers. I guess this should be possible somehowm via postgres?

ideas anyone?

morny
07-05-2010, 08:06 PM
Im not sure but its going to be quite difficult, HM only imports the information AFTER the hand is complete, if it was a bit simpler we probably would have had it long ago. If you want to know whats stored where in the database i can tell you the locations and column names but i dont have any SQL experience

07-12-2010, 05:31 PM
I If you want to know whats stored where in the database i can tell you the locations and column names
yeah that'd be great. How do i find hands by number and how do i manuipulate the marked tag.

but i dont have any SQL experience
btw If we could create a custom stat for hand number it could be done with a simple custom report instead of sql

morny
07-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Do you mean the actual hand no the site give the hand or the unique number HM give it?

HM gives each hand a uniqueID number, pokerhand_id in the playerhandcashkeycolumns TABLE

You can find the gamenumber the site assign in pokerhands TABLE in the gamenumber column

mark_id in the same pokerhands TABLE im almost certain is the marked hands, its value should be 0 for off and 1 for on, just do some quick tests to double check first but im pretty sure thats it

07-22-2010, 08:56 PM
mark_id in the same pokerhands TABLE im almost certain is the marked hands
weird, you have mark_id in table pokerhands and in table pokerhands_hero

-> if you mark a hand (in HEM) both mark_ids are set to 1

-> HEM will only find hands to be marked if pokerhandshero-mark_id is 1

EDIT: think I figured it out:

if you have setup your HEM with hero-names HEM is looking for mark_id in table pokerhands_hero if not it looks up mark_id in pokerhands

08-05-2010, 12:30 PM
got it

Script: Mark Current Hand - Gambling and Poker Software Forum (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/script-mark-current-hand-845894/)