PDA

View Full Version : Problem Import hands

66ftw
07-04-2010, 05:12 PM
Hello,

I just downloaded HM and i cant not import hands into HM.
I searched the forum for my problem but couldn't find it.
In the past i've had multiple problems with importing my hands with poker software such as pokertracker & the trial version of HM. 2 things happen when I try to import my hands with HM.
1) The 'files imported' tab is showing that it's importing something, because he finds 1283 files to import and imports them in less then 2 minutes. However the 'hands imported' tab stays at 0 as well as 'hands/h' etc.
2) My handhistory dissapears out of its original folder. I've made backups this time.

So when I try to import it's only importing empty files or something like that.
Btw. Im running Windows Vista. And already changed the 'run as administrator' (unchecked box) problem, which I read in other forums.
(I do have the full version of HM now, bought it today so it's running the latest version (1.11.02b))
Help me out =)

_Loki_
07-04-2010, 06:09 PM
What poker site ? & I will post instructions for that site
Are you saying that inside HM you cannot see any of your hands. Everything is blank ? Have you tried to set up your Hero name ?

"1) The 'files imported' tab is showing that it's importing something, because he finds 1283 files to import and imports them in less then 2 minutes. However the 'hands imported' tab stays at 0 as well as 'hands/h' etc"
** You are using the "Import from folder" button ?
** I do not know what you mean by the "hands imported" tab. No tab has that name

You wite this: "2) My handhistory dissapears out of its original folder. I've made backups this time"
This is supposed to happen. HM takes the hands out of the poker site history folder & writes them into your database. It also puts copies of these files into C:\HMArchive

_Loki_
07-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Post screenshots of any HM window that helps to explain things

66ftw
07-04-2010, 06:20 PM
What poker site ? & I will post instructions for that site
Are you saying that inside HM you cannot see any of your hands. Everything is blank ? Have you tried to set up your Hero name ?

"1) The 'files imported' tab is showing that it's importing something, because he finds 1283 files to import and imports them in less then 2 minutes. However the 'hands imported' tab stays at 0 as well as 'hands/h' etc"
** You are using the "Import from folder" button ?
** I do not know what you mean by the "hands imported" tab. No tab has that name

You wite this: "2) My handhistory dissapears out of its original folder. I've made backups this time"
This is supposed to happen. HM takes the hands out of the poker site history folder & writes them into your database. It also puts copies of these files into C:\HMArchive

I play on full tilt poker.
I explained it wrong, sorry what i meant was when the green bar starts running (the hands imported procces bar or something like that). Underneath the green bar it says; 'Hands imported' & 'duplicate hands' and behind 'hands imported it says 'hands per hour (processing). I redirected the 'auto import folder' to my backup hand history as explained in my previous post. So it's importing files, but not hands. HM says it has found 1200 files to import, and it starts running, however all the numbers involving importing hands stay at 0.
Anyway thanks for the trouble

66ftw
07-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Here's a sc, I hope it helps. And hero name can't be set up since there's no hh to change my name from.

_Loki_
07-04-2010, 06:44 PM
###
"I redirected the 'auto import folder' to my backup hand history..." ???

###
For a test try this:

Make a new empty folder on your desktop
Copy some Full Tilt hand history files into that folder
Click the 'Import From Folder' button (see picture below) & browse to the new folder you made. Don't use the 'Start Auto Import' button
Now import

What happens ?

Import Files
http://1.2.3.10/bmi/faq.holdemmanager.com/images/database-management-98.jpg

_Loki_
07-04-2010, 06:49 PM
Full Tilt info:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Full Tilt General Information (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/340/Full+Tilt+General+Information)
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Full Tilt Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/5/Full+Tilt+Setup)
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setting Up Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/274/Setting+Up+Auto+Import+Folders)

66ftw
07-04-2010, 06:56 PM
what happens is what you saw in the picture above..
( the 1 I posted )

nvm about the comment ( "I redirected the 'auto import folder' to my backup hand history..." ???)

A friend of mine already installed HM succesfully on his own laptop and hes helping me with this problem so he knows how HM works. But this problem its to complicated ( we've tried everything you said already) and i hope you understand that this is not some 101 problem

_Loki_
07-04-2010, 07:02 PM
You used 'Import from folder' button on a NEW folder & it's same as screenshot ?
Cash hands ?
These hands are not play money hands ?
They are not freeroll hands ?
Attach some hands & I will try them if you like...

66ftw
07-04-2010, 07:11 PM
Sorry but you really think i would buy HM if I play for play money ( I play for money :D) !?
I play mostly STT. sometimes some rush poker and some normal Cashgames.

And yes the window is exactly the same as in the screenshot i posted so for some reason its importing files but no hands.

netsrak
07-05-2010, 03:27 AM
Please check this and please post the answers to the FAQ link. We need to know some more details about your configuration as it seems there is something wrong.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.02 from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

66ftw
07-05-2010, 06:20 PM
thnx it worked :D

jecs86
05-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi, i have the same problem like you in diamondbet. I tryed to run this files as an administrator but it wants a password... I really dont know what password should i write. What did u do ?