PDA

View Full Version : Problem with not finissed tournaments

megaguti1
07-04-2010, 07:01 AM
Hello guys,

first of all I'd like to say that I've looked up the whole FAQ and some pages on the forum but I couldn't find a solution for my problem.

I've imported manually my hand history on pokerstars from the zip files they sent me and everything was ok. But now the HM doesn't recognize almost any tourney and they are displayed as "not finished". I have 2 questions about this. Fist is how can I do to make them known by HM because I've completed the info of some tourneys I knew the results and they are still like incompleted even now that the final possition is not 0. The second one is if it's possible to do something general so that I don't need to go one by one to complete the info because I got more than 5000 incompleted tourneys and I would like to avoid doing it manually.

Thank you in advance.
Miguel

netsrak
07-04-2010, 10:57 AM
For stars tourneys you need to request and import the tourney summaries.

For the tourneys you already edited you need to manually edit the finished flag too.

megaguti1
07-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Thank you. Pokerstars already has sent it and I've imported it to the DB but the old tourneys are still "not finished". Should they be already as completed or I need to do something else?

netsrak
07-05-2010, 03:24 AM
If it works for the newer tourneys i think the easiest is to manually edit the old tourneys.

megaguti1
07-05-2010, 09:00 AM
If it works for the newer tourneys i think the easiest is to manually edit the old tourneys.

But there are more than 5000 tourneys! and besides I don't know the result of every one.

Would it work if I create a new DB and before importing the hands import the the tourneys summaries?

Thank you again and sorry for the inconveniences!

netsrak
07-05-2010, 02:23 PM
It would not work with importing the summaries before the hands. You always need to import the hands first.

I had a similar issue yesterday and i forwarded the hands and the summaries to our developers and they will have a look at it. But this has no high priority so it will need some time until we can give you further details about this.

Sorry but i have no idea how we can help you at the moment.

megaguti1
07-06-2010, 07:10 AM
Ok, thank you anyway. Whenever there's some news please reply on this post.