PDA

View Full Version : HUD Overlay When a Player Sits Out or First Sits Down

cyberrico
07-03-2010, 11:33 PM
Simply put, my hud works fine but when someone sits out, their hud vanishes. The rest of the table stays up.

I'm pretty sure that this is working as intended but I don't want it to happen. If someone sits out for any number of hands, I don't want their hud to go away. I don't want to wait for one hand to complete before it comes back up. They also vanish from the Active Players Window.

Actually, I'd like to see someone's HUD and stats, the moment I sit down (and when a new player sits down), assuming I have data on them from previous hands. I understand that I can't track data on hands that I haven't played in but I would like to see the previous data that I have tracked.

I hate to state the obvious as to why I want this but just now, someone who I know that I have played a lot of games with sat down and their hud didn't show until after their first hand. Unfortunately, in that first hand I bet, he 3bet me, then check raised the flop and shoved the turn. Fortunately, I sucked out on the river with a 2 outer but it would have been nice to know in advance that his cbet and check raise were both a 2. :eek:

This is on Stars 6max on the off chance that it makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

_Loki_
07-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Why wait ? You can bring the HUDs up at PokerStars tables BEFORE you sit down
When I open a table at PS to sit down I check out the HUD's before I actually sit to make sure it's a 'good' table
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Full Tilt & Poker Stars Prefetch Walkthrough (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Full+Tilt+%26+Poker+Stars+Prefetch+Walkthrough+)

cyberrico
07-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Why wait ? You can bring the HUDs up at PokerStars tables BEFORE you sit down
When I open a table at PS to sit down I check out the HUD's before I actually sit to make sure it's a 'good' table
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Full Tilt & Poker Stars Prefetch Walkthrough (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/101/Full+Tilt+%26+Poker+Stars+Prefetch+Walkthrough+)

Awesome! Thanks so much.