PDA

View Full Version : WTSD% broken?

DesertCat
07-03-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm trying to analyse some specific headsup situations in my tourney reports. I'm Button (SB). I want to know how often I go allin or put my opponent allin from the button. The allin stat apparently only filters for times I"m allin, not times I put my opponent allin. So I use a specific raise size for the BB size range I'm evaluating and that seems to work. The problem is I want to know how often I'm being called. So I look at WTSD%, and it's always 100%.

Even if the opponent folds preflop without calling, it's counted as a WTSD. How can I calculate actual showdowns/calliug percentages in these situations?

morny
07-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Can you save and attach the actual filter that causes this and ill look into it, it should be in your reports folder, just attach it and ill replicate it and reproduce a bug

DesertCat
07-04-2010, 04:02 PM
I've enclosed a custom report called "allins preflop" that should show just a few key fields, including PFR, VPIP, and WTSD%.

My filter settings are
Main Filters
- 2 players
- 10-12BB effective blinds.
- SB.
- Unopened.

More Filters
- PFR is true
- Preflop Raise Size/Pot is bigger than... 5

Obviously, PFR and VPIP are always 100% under this filter, but the report also always lists WTSD% as 100%, which should be wrong. I would think WTSD is only true if I'm called, and in this particular report I was called only about 30% of the time (that I can tell). The actual hands that are filtered by this corroborate that, they are a mix of called and uncalled shoves by me.

While you look into this, can you point me to any good tutorials/documentation on using HEM to figure out Opponent shove/call shove ranges that I can read in the mean-time. I'm not sure I'm even approaching this in the most optimal manner, and feel like I'm constantly recreating the wheel.

thanks,
Randy

morny
07-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Ok thanks, ill reproduce and write up a bug report for this later today

morny
07-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Im struggling to reproduce this even on a very big sample of hands, i tried thinkering with the filters and still couldnt, can you email me the filter your using, save it and it will be in your filters folder in Holdem Manager. email that to me on support@holdemmanager.com and also link to this thread

Pilch
11-28-2010, 04:59 PM
So I look at WTSD%, and it's always 100%.

Even if the opponent folds preflop without calling, it's counted as a WTSD. How can I calculate actual showdowns/calliug percentages in these situations?

I just posted something similar to this myself

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/39495-wtsd-not-correct.html

The problem appears to be the stat is actually WTSD% when saw flop, so it's not including hands where your opponent folded pre.

I wonder if Morny can assist with recreating the correct report / stat?