PDA

View Full Version : How to disable TextBoxHook.dll

dogmeat
07-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Hi!

Hem is in conflict with pokerhound or should I say pokerhound is in conflict with hem :)

After a few hands pokerhound freezes when I at the same time use hem. The sollution is to disable TextBoxHook.dll in hem but I do not know how to do this.

Plesase tell me how to disable TextBoxHook.dll in hem.

Regards, Jorgen.

_Loki_
07-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi Jorgen - Support can shoot me down here :) because I'm making BIG guesses, but isn't that the application .dll for the HM 'Track live hands' feature ?

On my xp it's here:
"C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\TextboxHook.dll"

###
So I'm thinking you should look here:
HM menu bar > 'HUD Options' > 'Site Options...' > 'HUD Import Options' dialog box
& if you have live tracking checked for the site that you're playing at, then you just...
uncheck > 'Apply' button > 'Save' button

###
Let me know if it works - no harm in trying it anyway

dogmeat
07-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi!

Thanks alot for your reply!

I play at Titan. The box in track live hands for Ipoker is unchecked.

Regards, Jorgen.

_Loki_
07-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Using SysInternals Process Explorer I found that the textBoxHook.dll is loaded as part of HMHud.exe when I start Auto Import
It's loaded if I have live tracking checked & it's there if it's unchecked
(I closed/opened HM as well to see if that was needed to change the behaviour)
Maybe textBoxHook.dll loads all the time ?

I'm unsure why this should be & I don't know what safe for you to try now so I can't advise further
If you find out more please let me know

** I've got some ideas, but messing with dll's scares me & I don't want to break my HM nor your HM :)

dogmeat
07-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Support. Please help me with this.

Regards, Jorgen.

netsrak
07-05-2010, 02:27 PM
I think there is nothing we can do for you but i'll forward it to the developers for a more qualified statement.

Mike chops
07-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Can you try just removing the textboxhook.dll file from the holdem manager folder. The HUD should still work but live tracking on I-poker and Cereus won;t work.