PDA

View Full Version : stats from HUD

Pohise
07-03-2010, 05:11 AM
I searched this forum but I didn't find a clear answer for this question so here it goes:

I want to see the stats in the replayer that I use in my own HUD while I was playing, how I configured it instead of the standard stats because I always have to click the big popup to look at different numbers that I already have set up in my hud configuration. How can I see this ?

I found a thread about this sorta thing but it was older and it wasn't clear if this can be done right now or not.

netsrak
07-03-2010, 06:11 AM
The replayer is just another pokersite when you configure which hud configuration to use for which site/gametype.

Go to player preferences->choose your hud configuration->use for and assign the replayer

Pohise
07-05-2010, 01:08 PM
The replayer is just another pokersite when you configure which hud configuration to use for which site/gametype.

Go to player preferences->choose your hud configuration->use for and assign the replayer

lol so easy, I didn't check to see there you can set replayer also, I only had it configured for PokerStars and left it like that since it's the only site I play on.
Thanks netsrak!!