PDA

View Full Version : FullTilt HH's of disconnected SNG's won't import.

ffrllc
07-03-2010, 03:02 AM
I was playing some Super Turbo SNG's on FT and lost my internet connection. By the time I got things back up and running I had missed quite a few hands.

After completing the ones I was still left in, HEM, shows all those SNG's as incomplete.

I requested the HH's from FT and received all the complete SNG HH's. I then imported that file into HEM, but HEM is still showing all the SNG's as incomplete.

What can I do to get these HH files into HEM so these SNG's show as completed with the correct results?

I'm running Vista and HEM v. 1.11.02b

Thanks.

netsrak
07-03-2010, 05:56 AM
I'm not familiar with the handhistories you get from FTP support but it sounds like they don't contain the summaries which are usually written automatically when you quit a tourney.
I think the easiest is to edit the results manually in the dataview.

ffrllc
07-03-2010, 12:56 PM
FT has a beta system for some players where you can request HH's from their servers. I requested my last 35 SNG's so the file I got should have had all hands played from those SNG's. It was one .txt file (I can send it to you if you want to see the format).

When I import from the file I got from the FT HH system, HEM shows the hands as imported (1,567 of 1,567 imported), but the reslts of the SNG's still show "incomplete".

When I look at the incomplete SNG's, the hands while I was dicsonnected are still not in the DB. I was hoping to be able to look over the hands in HEM to see what happened while I was disconnected.

Not that big of a deal really. As suggested, I guess I'll update the results manually.

Thanks.

ffrllc
07-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Actually...

I just manually updated the results of those tourneys and noticed the entire session results are off. I check my cashier window before I start a session and after I complete it (Probably not a good idea, but can't help myself).

I was just about even in last nights session of SNG's (according to my FT cashier window after the disconnection and finishing my session), but HEM shows me down about 4 Buy Ins.

Is there any way to import the .txt file I got from FT with all my SNG's from last night and have the results updated in HEM to show the results as shown in the file I got from FT?

morny
07-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Wed need the summary files, FTP send out .mhtml summary files with this info and ive just got one from someone so ive forwarded it to the developers to add support for, once theyre supported you can request all your summary results and import them