PDA

View Full Version : 4 Questions from a newbee

TroyMaster
07-09-2008, 06:56 AM
Hello,

I have 4 Questions which I would like to change if it is possible.

1. Is it possible to change the Cardlayout with another one. I preffer to see another style of the cards than the default one. How can I do it?

2. HUD-stats. When Im playing and want to move stats on one player, the stats from all players for f.x. VPIP moved. I use the "PT-style" with multiple panels and without abbreviations. Is it possible to move stats seperated so that f.x. VPIP is on another place for Player 1 than for Player 2?

3. Pop-Up Stats. Is it possible to color and bold stats on the PopUp stats (like in PT)? How to do it?

4. Is it possible to completely delete the default PopUp where all these thousends of stats Pop-Up?

morny
07-09-2008, 08:27 AM
1. Is it possible to change the Cardlayout with another one. I preffer to see another style of the cards than the default one. How can I do it?

You need to replace the cards0.png files with your desired cards at c:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Images\ and make sure to backup the original first. You will find several card decks on the Holdem Manager 2+2 thread if you do a search.

2. HUD-stats. When Im playing and want to move stats on one player, the stats from all players for f.x. VPIP moved. I use the "PT-style" with multiple panels and without abbreviations. Is it possible to move stats seperated so that f.x. VPIP is on another place for Player 1 than for Player 2?

This is all in the FAQ, http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=46

3. Pop-Up Stats. Is it possible to color and bold stats on the PopUp stats (like in PT)? How to do it?

I dont think you can edit the color but to Bold text please type \b before and after the word e.g \bMy Text\b

4. Is it possible to completely delete the default PopUp where all these thousends of stats Pop-Up?
Again, this is answered in the FAQ here http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=41

TroyMaster
07-09-2008, 09:00 AM
1. Thanks

2. Thanks - didnt see it in the FAQ when I tried to to look after it.

3. Thanks - can PopUP in color maybe be a future feature for HM?

4. This I do know. But It didnt solve my Problem. Im not sure when it happens, but I think the default stats allways shown, when I hold the mouse on the "note-tab" or on the screenname. And on this option you cant clear something with the notebutton or Screenname.

morny
07-09-2008, 03:23 PM
4. This I do know. But It didnt solve my Problem. Im not sure when it happens, but I think the default stats allways shown, when I hold the mouse on the "note-tab" or on the screenname. And on this option you cant clear something with the notebutton or Screenname.

This wasnt working until recently as there was a bug however in version 1.06.00 it now works so you just need to update to the newest version. You can find the link in the releases section here on the forum