PDA

View Full Version : HUD and Limit Holdem; not working

Sukosen
09-12-2012, 11:51 AM
HUD is not working with limit holdem

Patvs
09-12-2012, 08:29 PM
On which site are you playing?

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_10Sep2012.exe

Sukosen
09-13-2012, 12:03 PM
I play at Merge and iPoker, the same problem at both. I have the latest dowloads but the most they do is that I don't get my Limit Holdem hands in my HEM scores anymore, like I used to one and two days before. NL Holdem and PLO work just fine.

fozzy71
09-14-2012, 11:49 AM
Are you sure the update installed to the proper folder? Does the software say v1.12.11 at the top?

I have no problems importing Merge limit hands. I had one customer yesterday that I did a remote support session with who would get import errors when auto-importing but manual importing the limit hands worked fine. He was missing many windows updates which we had to install, and then we had to reinstall postgresql and HM.

Make sure windows is fully updated until 'No New Important Updates are Found' (this may require multiple restarts and multiple 'check for updates'), including Internet Explorer (even if you use a different web browser).

*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
*Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips

If you continue to have problems, please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

suenuo
09-26-2012, 11:02 AM
I play at Merge and iPoker, the same problem at both. I have the latest dowloads but the most they do is that I don't get my Limit Holdem hands in my HEM scores anymore, like I used to one and two days before. NL Holdem and PLO work just fine.

same problem here : playing on Cake , merge and boss. NL is fine , not limit.
I have to specify that Ive played limit holdem with HM1 since around 2010 to march 2012.Then I tried nl holdem. Around last june I tried limit holdem again and was surprised that it wasnt working anymore. As it couldnt get solved I gave up et went back to nolimit holdem. Today I can see , that its still not working.

fozzy71
09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
same problem here : playing on Cake , merge and boss. NL is fine , not limit.
I have to specify that Ive played limit holdem with HM1 since around 2010 to march 2012.Then I tried nl holdem. Around last june I tried limit holdem again and was surprised that it wasnt working anymore. As it couldnt get solved I gave up et went back to nolimit holdem. Today I can see , that its still not working.

I just tested Cake (Lock) Limit tables and it works fine.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_10Sep2012.exe

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork

Please email the answers, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

suenuo
10-31-2012, 07:36 AM
Im sorry but it seems to not work fine. I dont know how many hands you played : the HUD reconize the table but no stats are shown. As I said its not a question of settings : HM1 works perfectly on NLHE. I ve sent you HH , NLHE and LHE , on merge and cake ( but its exactly the same issue on Boss media ).

Patvs
10-31-2012, 10:15 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab--> is fixed limit selected for your HUD Configuration?

Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default"HUD is assigned to äny site"(äny site"will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

suenuo
11-01-2012, 09:01 AM
I dont get it : its the third time that Im explaining that Ive played limit holdem 3 or 4 years using Hm1 , and its the third time , you are explaining me how to make work HM1. Im sorry but since my first mail has been written last may I dont have the patience to write it nicely. Ive bought Hm1 to play LHE at the first place. For the last 6 monthes , I had to start play NLHE......

udbrky
11-02-2012, 03:32 AM
Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_10Sep2012.exe

Did you go and look in HUD Options - Player Preferences - Appearance - Use For like Pat suggested?

Make sure that only the HUD you are using is checked for Limit - uncheck the rest.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager. Please update to the latest beta - http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup in HUD Options - Player Preferences.
3) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default. The location is in 4)
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

suenuo
11-02-2012, 11:19 AM
Once again , I want to specify that Im using HM1 since 2007 , exclusively on limit. But eventough , I followed all your instruction :

- last version : checked
- HUD on limit : checked
- prospred.txt deleted : checked

And....not working.

Maybe its my fault , I did not make it clear that it wasnt an HUD problem , since the hands are not imported.....

edited : The hands are imported , but I have a lot of duplicate hands (???? ) and every hands shows "import error "

suenuo
11-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Is there any player limit can confirm to me that he can actually use Hm1 since the last 6 monthes?

Patvs
11-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Do the hands import if you create a new empty database?
If they still import as errors, email us a handhistory file.

suenuo
11-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Ive sent you last monday history files , No limit and limit holdem.

Patvs
11-03-2012, 09:09 PM
We'll reply to your email with the handhistories after we've investigated this.

Sukosen
11-18-2012, 01:07 AM
I am not sure I remember what I did but it was something simple; I think I re-installed HEM (one better save all setting just in case as they might not remain). Something in my case had got corrupted about limit holdem (NLH, PLO working fine) - possibly as a result of computer closing at the time of something being written though it happened at the time of the latest update then, though I had six months of problems with the postgreSQL stopping working every month at least before that and had to re-install it every time till I finally got over that problem in some way, landing into that LH problem, that has been working ever since now, though the HUD seems to take a lot of memory but it might be a problem with my computer too if it's next to breaking down but when ever using the HEM (with HUD probably) it tends to be close to freezing (especially at iPoker and Cake, others being faster) the actions and it can last after closing the HEM also, needing to re-open the computer. But those are other problems, just packing them too here.

fozzy71
11-18-2012, 02:10 PM
I am not sure I remember what I did but it was something simple; I think I re-installed HEM (one better save all setting just in case as they might not remain). Something in my case had got corrupted about limit holdem (NLH, PLO working fine) - possibly as a result of computer closing at the time of something being written though it happened at the time of the latest update then, though I had six months of problems with the postgreSQL stopping working every month at least before that and had to re-install it every time till I finally got over that problem in some way, landing into that LH problem, that has been working ever since now, though the HUD seems to take a lot of memory but it might be a problem with my computer too if it's next to breaking down but when ever using the HEM (with HUD probably) it tends to be close to freezing (especially at iPoker and Cake, others being faster) the actions and it can last after closing the HEM also, needing to re-open the computer. But those are other problems, just packing them too here.

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems.

The most likely culprit if it was in fact a corrupt file is the prefs.xml file which contains all of your HUD settings and custom HUD layouts. If anyone else is still having similar problems, try the following:

Export any custom HUDs individually from the HUD Options > Player Preferences menu

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again.

suenuo
11-28-2012, 06:54 AM
Only solution was to completely desinstall HM1 and reinstall it again. I tried only two hands and only one site but the problem seems solved.....

fozzy71
11-28-2012, 07:08 PM
Only solution was to completely desinstall HM1 and reinstall it again. I tried only two hands and only one site but the problem seems solved.....

Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems.