PDA

View Full Version : pokerstars hh

DRS
07-01-2010, 12:12 PM
hey all,

when i auto import the HH from pokerstars trough the auto import folders, i notice that HEM doesnt just copy the files but also deletes them, because when i go look in the folder where pokerstars stores my HH its always empty.
does HEM stoer the HH in pokerstars format on another place or are they gone?
if they are gone, is it possible to set HEm to just copy the files? so i always have the öriginal files.

_Loki_
07-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi DRS

HM reads the PokerStars HH's into the DB & copies the raw HH's to an archive that HM creates when it's installed
The default location for it is C:\HMArchive
You should find your 'original' pokerstars HH's in that archive
HM 'moves' them from the PokerStars HH folder for performance reasons - otherwise every time HM auto-imported it would have to look at the names of all the HH's in the PS history folder looking for new ones to import

DRS
07-01-2010, 03:30 PM
hi loki,

thank you for helping. i looked for the specified folder "C:\HMArchive" but i cannot find it. then i used the windows search but that couldnt find it also.
i quess something went wrong, how can i fix this?

greetings

_Loki_
07-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Hi again - to find YOUR HMArchive path you do this:

Open HM & in the menu bar...
click 'Options' > click 'Configure auto-import folders...' &
a 'Configure Auto Import' dialog box pops up

Highlight any one of the paths shown there in the dialog box & Click the 'Edit' Button
An 'Add Auto Import Folder' dialog box pops up

You will see two fields & the bottom one gives the path of the HMArchive
Also there is a box that should be unchecked called 'Disable Archiving'
Note the path & click 'Cancel' > Close

This FAQ has helpful pictures, but don't use it for instructions (or 'destrcuctions' as they're called in our house :) )
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setting Up Auto Import Folders (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/274/Setting+Up+Auto+Import+Folders)

DRS
07-04-2010, 09:54 AM
hey Loki,

your last reply was very helpfull. i found the archivepath and it was storing the hh. seemd like i changed the defaultname and path and forgat about that.:eek:

greetings and thanks