PDA

View Full Version : HUD always in the same table

diegodp
07-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Hi guys,
I apoligize for my english,:o but I've got a problem with HM's HUD.

When I grind two or more tables TOGHETER, HUD appears just in one table and if I need to play chips in another table/window, HUD appears just in the same, movin my seat in correct place, but not in the second table.

Ex:
my tournament are

table 1 my seat: 5
table 2 my seat: 4

playing togheter!

So,
HUD appears just in one window/table(1) and if I need to play table 2, hud change with my seat too, but ALWAYS IN THE SAME WINDOWS/TABLE(1)

How is it possible? How can I do?:confused:
I've upgrated to final and last version, and it's not an evaluation copy.

Thank you...

morny
07-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Most likely its due to seating preferences, see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating) and let me know if that helps

diegodp
07-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Ty for answer, but it's not a prefered seat problem.

Hud is right, it's seat me in right place, but if I have two or more tables opened togheter, HUD it's on just in one table.
It change too the seat, where i'm sitting in the other table, BUT it remain always in the same table.

It appears just in ONE TABLE changing rightly seats and stats, but JUST and ALWAYS in the same first table and not in the others.

Why?

netsrak
07-02-2010, 07:33 AM
Which site are you playing?

Please add screenshots of the tables and the table manager.

diegodp
07-03-2010, 12:53 PM
Which site are you playing?

Please add screenshots of the tables and the table manager.

I'm playing on BOSS MEDIA platform.
Yes, just I use again HUD I'll upload it!

diegodp
09-03-2010, 10:54 AM
I'm playing on BOSS MEDIA platform.
Yes, just I use again HUD I'll upload it!

Unluckly, also uploading to last version, this problem has been not solved yet!

This is the situation:

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4842/hudz.jpg (http://img695.imageshack.us/i/hudz.jpg/)

As you can see, all HUD details are conteined into just one windows.
My nickname i.e. "diegodp" is subscribed in two different places.

Why?:confused:

ps: sorry for my english!:D

netsrak
09-04-2010, 10:52 AM
The problem is that both tables have the same window name. This is not supported at the moment. You can only use the Hud on one table.

Please use the active player detail window instead.

diegodp
09-04-2010, 11:24 AM
The problem is that both tables have the same window name. This is not supported at the moment. You can only use the Hud on one table.

Thank you for your explaination!
I wait for new upgraded features.

diegodp
11-16-2010, 12:49 PM

there are any news about this unconfortable bug?!!
It's impossible to use HUD for grinder...

netsrak
11-17-2010, 05:22 AM
Sorry but we still have no solution for this

diegodp
11-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Sorry but we still have no solution for this

But do u think there will be any solution soon or not?

Because I was thinking to send an email to Boss platform to ask them if the can change the header of the tourney tab...

What's your opinion?

netsrak
11-25-2010, 05:51 AM
I don't think we'll have a solution in the next months.
So you probably should contact Boss.

ketelsen
12-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Shouldn't this be working on mermaid where the tournament number is in the top of the window ? I don't get doubble stats on first table but stats do not pop op on 2nd table.

Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/0amermaidhudp (http://yfrog.com/0amermaidhudp)

ketelsen
12-02-2010, 04:48 AM
And i have to find the first table in table finder every time

ketelsen
12-05-2010, 09:28 PM
bump

B-Money
12-06-2010, 03:57 PM
I believe the tourney ID at the top is the hand number? I could be wrong but I remember this from a month or two ago and the number was the actual hand number and it changed every hand. Please confirm. If it is a static tourney number and only one HUD is shown we might be able to support multiple HUD's.

diegodp
12-08-2010, 11:47 AM
I believe the tourney ID at the top is the hand number? I could be wrong but I remember this from a month or two ago and the number was the actual hand number and it changed every hand. Please confirm. If it is a static tourney number and only one HUD is shown we might be able to support multiple HUD's.

I don't think so...Hand number is in the main black window on the table during the game, If we're talking about boss media platform of course!

diegodp
12-08-2010, 11:48 AM
And i have to find the first table in table finder every time

So, are u saying that if u use table finder, also with two tables named egually, is hud on?:confused:

morny
12-08-2010, 07:57 PM
If its like the screenshot above where the title bar shows identical names its not something there is a solution for, if your tiltlebar does show different names please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm) with the following:

1) The Table Manager
2) The tables
3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder which contains the original hand histories.
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me but it needs to be done while your playing those tables at the same time as once you close them some of these files disappear

email all this to support@holdemmanager.com and link to this thread

ketelsen
02-25-2011, 09:41 AM
I totally forgot about this thread and would like to know if a solution have been found ? I have now done the steps mentioned in the latest post and send it to the e-mail adresse, as i still couldn't get it to work.

Patvs
02-25-2011, 03:09 PM
You'll have to use TableFinder.

If the table names are all the same (issue from opening post) TableManager will be unable to display a HUD on each table separately.

ketelsen
02-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Table names are not the same, but table manager only shows one un-attached table named "Boss - Holdem" even though the table names are "Holdem - Tournament: XXXXXXXX - Mermaid Poker"

XXXXXXXX being the tournament number.

You can see it on this screenshot : http://tinypic.com/r/6p7y2g/7

ketelsen
02-27-2011, 05:02 PM
Bump

netsrak
02-28-2011, 05:08 AM
We are just investigating the new Merge table names. Seems like some Skins use them and some not.

ketelsen
02-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Merge ? This is Boss Media

netsrak
03-01-2011, 04:59 AM
Sorry, i'll forward it.