PDA

View Full Version : HM replayed and Stars replayer

Shloogy
09-11-2012, 10:52 PM
1. HM2 replayer: I would like to be able to configure the replayer to display Hero in a fixed location. Currently Hero is in a different seat every hand.

2. Stars replayer, I would like to see my HUD on the replayer as well. For some reason, very rarely I see HUD stats on the replayer.

3. Notes:
HM should remember the size of the window.
Allow us to change the font size, and make colors and other attributes like Bold etc.

fozzy71
09-12-2012, 08:32 PM
1. HM2 replayer: I would like to be able to configure the replayer to display Hero in a fixed location. Currently Hero is in a different seat every hand.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4953: Feature Request: Fix Hero Seat Position in the Replayer

2. Stars replayer, I would like to see my HUD on the replayer as well. For some reason, very rarely I see HUD stats on the replayer.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5121: Add option to show HUD on site replayer

3. Notes:
HM should remember the size of the window.

Are you referring to the main GUI window?

It should remember the position on screen. I just tested this on the beta version of our software we are working on for release and it remembered the position fine. I have 2 monitors and my main #1 monitor is set to the right. If this is a problem for you in 7318 it should hopefully be resolved once the new datagrid version is released.

Allow us to change the font size, and make colors and other attributes like Bold etc.

You are also referring to the main GUI and the text in the Reports?

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5650: Add ability to change font in reports

These issues have been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. They are all currently low priority requests with no ETA available.

I have added your email address to the tickets so we can notify you once we have implemented them.

Shloogy
09-13-2012, 11:03 AM
I'm referring to the small notes window when you click on the note icon, via the HUD

fozzy71
09-13-2012, 03:55 PM
I'm referring to the small notes window when you click on the note icon, via the HUD

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, this is currently a low priority request with no reliable ETA.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4256: Notes improvement

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.