PDA

View Full Version : Own HUD running under other player's name

thirtydirtybird
06-30-2010, 12:02 PM
Hi,

I've encountered the following problem which is quite annoying:

I'm playing on Bodog and during play I've noticed after 100 hands that on my HUD another player's name was (I dont use the player's name on my HUD, but when I click on the hands stat the player's name is written)!!!
The stats were mine, but I ran under another player's name. There was a big pot I won and wanted to see it in HEM during play, but haven't found. After that I checked my HUD and found this leak. Then I changed to this player's name in HEM and all of the played hands were there!!!!!!! This was on one table and faced similar issues in the past, but couldn't find out what's happening. Now found it.
Please let me know. Does it affect my account on Bodog? Or what's going on?

Thanks

morny
06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Turn on the names for a short while, move the huds to the correct positions for each player by right clicking and dragging the hud boxes and then you can turn off the names in the hud again

thirtydirtybird
06-30-2010, 06:02 PM
But on the HUD all of the stats (vpip, pfr etc) were mine and only the name was of somebody else. But it caused that all of the results were recorded under that player's name and not mine.

morny
06-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Can you replicate this if you look at the hands in the replayer.

if i understand what your saying is everything in the hud was correct but it had someone elses name instead of you and because of this all your stats were put under hes hands. Can you please email the hands to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and also post a screenshot where it shows him having your hands as ive never seen anything like this before

thirtydirtybird
06-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Okay, here is a screenshot with hand replayer in HEM. You understand right, everything was perfect in the HUD, except of the fact that it has been recorded under this other player's name. You'll see that I played 106 hands on this table and I've got 161 hands about the player. So the stats of 106 hands are mine. During live play I check continously my stats and they were surely mine, changed after each hand correctly!!! But I cannot give you a screenshot as I havent prepared it during play.
The player's name is "climbhigh", mine is "velvia" on Bodog. I'll send that email with the hands.