PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stat Issue

Syker12
06-30-2010, 04:48 AM
Hello, awesome site BTW....

Whenever i load up a new set of 6 Max SNG's, all my stats seem to reset and start from 0, whenever my HUD loads its is like im playing my first set as the hands all show at Zero..... It is also the same for villans i have a few hundred hands on.... There also showing as i have no hands on them + when i multi table the stats for villans are showing different like it is treating ever table differently.....

Hope you can help, many thanks!

netsrak
06-30-2010, 07:37 AM
For Hero this is the wanted behaviour to represent your table image. This works if hero is correctly defined under hud options->setup hero names.

For Villains the stats are affected by your configuration of the additional Hud filters. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Additional HUD Filters (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/Learn+Hold%27em+Manager/Dropdown+Menus/HUD+Options/Additional+HUD+Filters/)

In general the villain stats should not reset when a new tourney starts if your additional hud filters are configured correctly.

If you need further help please post screenshots of your additional hud filters and attach the file config\holdemmanager.config to your post.