PDA

View Full Version : 1.11.02b still not recording KO SNGs correctly.

Castr0
06-30-2010, 01:13 AM
I upgraded to 1.11.02b and created a new database and imported all my HHs again. It seemed to be working, recording bounties from the Pokerstars Knockout SNGs correctly for previous days.

However the last couple of days I noticed it stopped working correctly, in that it showed my profit as ~$30 short for the last couple days when compared to the cashier.

So I looked in to it and for some reason HEM has stopped recording bounites correctly....

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1834/hem11102b.jpg

These are games I played today, All KO SNGs, you can see from the "$ Won" column HEM is recording the minimum possible bounties only...

For example if you win a $13.50 sng you get the $45 for 1st plus $2.50 for knocking out 2nd place getter, plus another $2.50 (your own bounty back) = $50.00. Usually if you win a SNG you will knock more than 1 person out though.

If you get 2nd you get $27.00 plus any bounties. 3rd you get $18 plus bounties.

As you can see from my results today HEM is not recording any bounties except the 2 you get when you win a tournament.

Likewise for all the SNGs I didn't cash, It didn't record a single bounty.

As I said this is only happening for games in the last couple of days, so maybe stars have changed their HH format for KOs again ?

I will send through my HH's from todays games to support and link it to this thread.

Thanks.

Castr0
06-30-2010, 01:32 AM
UPDATE...

Ok further to my above post, it seems HEM is NOT recording the bounties correctly when importing the hands in real time (while you are playing)....

But it is recording them correctly if you import them after the games are finished.

So when I re-import the HHs from the processed folder for todays games it fixes the results...

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9836/hem11102bfixed.jpg

So that is a work around for anyone having the same problem.

Obviously would still be nice to get this fixed, so I don't have to re-import all my hand histories each day.

Thanks.

morny
06-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi,

This should be fixed in the next version, in the meantime if you request and import the summaries for the applicable tournament it should fix the issue