PDA

View Full Version : table scanner configuration for ongame network

goditela
09-10-2012, 11:12 AM
hi all guys,
first of all I'm sorry for my english but i'm not so good with it...ok let's go...
i'm new from here, but I play poker since 2009 and i always used HEM.
i wanna know how I could use tablescanner on ONGAME network. The message that appears every time I try to start it is "Ongame lobby not found. Did you run Ongame and HEM as admin?" or something like that....
I modified options on the files in my pc, .exe files, ongame and hem, checkmarking the option "run this program as administrator", but nothing.

I tried with pokerstars.it and with i had no problems (it runs automatically)...but the main room where i play is Ongame, so it's a big problem for me....

How can I do?

Last thing i wanna know is how to run simultaneously HEM on 2 different clients with two different nicknames, overall when playing MTT.....HEM works in just one room
I can't resolve that.

ty all and see you soon

DogNamedBluff
09-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Moving to Table Scanner forum.

NickGi
09-12-2012, 05:38 AM
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem with ongame Italian lobby, "Giocodigitale" skin. Every time I start running table scanner the warning "Ongame lobby not found. Did you run Ongame and HEM as admin?" appears. Both HEM 2 and ongame lobby are raunning as admin.

I tried many times but without any success.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Bye
Nick

netsrak
09-13-2012, 04:51 AM
This skin is not yet supported.
Please send us a screenshot of the lobby with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com and we take a look at it.