PDA

View Full Version : ipoker overlay in weird places

TheHate
06-29-2010, 03:10 PM
Hey guys am using 1.11.01b, just installed Ipoker, got the import up and running without problems, set my preffered seat to 4 for 8-max and 5 for 10-max, while turning on auto-center on ipoker. This ends up in one or 2 players' stats showing up at the top of the table with 3 of the rows of the overlay stacked on top of each other.

I have 4 rows total and the top row, which moves the whole stat for the respective player, is at the bottom of the 3 row stack.

basically instead of looking like:

a
b
c
d

where abcd are rows

it looks like

abc
d

with abc on top of each other.

So I have to manually move c, then b, then move the whole stat to where i actually want it, then move c and b to where they should be.

It's really annoying and I really hope there's something to be done either on my end or on yours

morny
06-29-2010, 06:01 PM
Hmm i have an idea what you mean but ive never seen it before, sounds like the prefs file might be messed up.

go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and make a backup of prefs.xml and then close Holdem Manager and delete the original prefs.xml and restart HM and it should create a new default prefs.xml file, please test with that version and see if the problem persists?

TheHate
06-30-2010, 06:39 AM
well, after I did that, the HUD reverted to its default (which I can't use really, because I've customized it) but the stats were in "reachable" positions. When I imported my config from Player Preferences, I've got the stats of 1 of the players sat on the "top" of the table still pushed into the table's top bar. the other 2 players on the top of the table have their stats somewhere totally different to their position, (which is great cause they're easier to move, lol)

Also, the other players stats are totally not where they should be, and I don't mean they're one spot to the right or to the left. They're totally random. most of them are actually next to a player, but it's totally the wrong player.

So just to make sure of one thing, could you please confirm that if I have "auto-centre" on, I should set my preffered seating to 5 on 10-max and 4 on 8-max?
I've been testing with 10-max btw, FWIW

The great thing now, tho, is that after I'd moved the stats to where they should be and used the remember positions option, it actually remains that way, which didn't happen before (otherwise I wouldn't have posted here)

netsrak
06-30-2010, 07:49 AM
Please make sure that you played at least one hand at the table before configuring the Hud positions. After completion save the layout via table manager -> file -> save positions.

Please check our FAQ for the auto-center configuration: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Auto Center Preferred Seating for Ipoker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/390/Setup+Auto+Center+Preferred+Seating+for+Ipoker)

TheHate
07-01-2010, 10:10 AM
So now that i've saved the positions with the Hud, the first table I open works great, however on every subsequent table I open the stats are displayed for the wrong players.
maybe it's a problem with GBP tables, I closed the 3rd table I had opened (which was GBP vs the other two, E tables) and the stats on 2nd table are back to normal. weird

_Loki_
07-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Did you set up auto centre preferred seating like in the FAQ ?

TheHate
07-01-2010, 12:01 PM
yep,sure did

netsrak
07-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

TheHate
07-02-2010, 01:51 PM
confirmed it has nothing to do with GBP tables being opened AFTER other tables, the problem is exclusive with GBP tables. I'll schedule a session as soon as i am done grinding