PDA

View Full Version : Everleaf doesn't work correct

Iron
06-29-2010, 02:30 PM
Before yesterday a lot of hands were import incorrectly but the report of money was correct.
Today,after everleaf update the report is incorrect:i win $30 but on reports i lose $60

morny
06-29-2010, 02:37 PM
See this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Missing Hands or Inaccurate Reports (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/Missing+Hands+or+Innacurate+Reports)

If thats not the issue try to create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

Iron
06-29-2010, 04:49 PM
I tried,but doesn't work.

morny
06-29-2010, 07:18 PM
please email the hands from yesterday where the discrepancy was to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and well look into it

Iron
07-02-2010, 07:23 AM
I found this error in the HH.I think there are other.
I can't replay his hand by HM,but the reports for $ is correct
** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to xxxxxx [ 9d, Dd ]

Cards was 9d Td

netsrak
07-02-2010, 07:29 AM
Please send in the hands as Morny posted.
We have just started with the Everleaf integration so we need to check the files.

_Loki_
07-02-2010, 09:34 AM
...[ 9d, Dd ].. Cards was 9d Td...
Isn't 'Dd' used in French language Hand Histories (as in Dix = 10 ) ?
Or perhaps Italian (Dieci = 10) ?

Is your poker client in non-English language ?

trovi
07-03-2010, 06:02 AM
For me Everleafe is working so far, the only problem i have is, that i can not change the hand import time. Well, i can change it, but it will not apply the changes!

Do i have to do something different, or is this a comon problem, because Everleafe is new?

thanx for your support

netsrak
07-03-2010, 06:06 AM
I think this was overlooked for the Everleaf integration.
It should be fixed for the next releases.

trovi
07-03-2010, 06:11 AM
I think this was overlooked for the Everleaf integration.
It should be fixed for the next releases.

Thank you! I wish the multiobillion Pokersites would have such a great support you have!

Amazing job!

SWeblin
07-03-2010, 07:17 AM
I'm also having a problem with everleaf and my reports being incorrect. I've been communicating with Victory Poker support about it and they provided me with some transaction information which I've used to single out two HH files where my $won disagrees with the buyin/cashout records. I've attached these, though I had to split the second one in two as it is too large. I verified the won/loss on the first one for the first 15-20 hands, but it got too tedious.

Thanks,
-S

morny
07-03-2010, 02:15 PM
You mention 2 specific hands where its wrong, theres a lot of hands in those files, can you tell me the timestamp on the 2 hands in question and what differs in the HM result and the actual result, you can email all the details to support@holdemmanager.com if its easier.

SWeblin
07-03-2010, 02:21 PM
You mention 2 specific hands where its wrong, theres a lot of hands in those files, can you tell me the timestamp on the 2 hands in question and what differs in the HM result and the actual result, you can email all the details to support@holdemmanager.com if its easier.

Hi Morny, I know there are a ton of hands in there, but I don't know which if any are wrong. I know the following:

1. My HEM results different from the VP cashier.
2. My table by table HEM results mostly line up with transaction (buyin/cashout) records provided to me by VP, with those 2 exceptions.

Therefore either there is a problem with HEM displaying Everleaf results or VP is incorrectly crediting me. VP is unable to provide me with complete HH data for some reason, so I sent them the HH files and asked them to explain the discrepancy. It occurred to me that it might be a problem with HEM though, so I decided to post in this thread. I might try going through the hands one by one and trying to find the culprits, but it's very tedious and it might not be worth my time in the end.

-S

SWeblin
07-04-2010, 03:08 AM
I went over the first file hand by hand, and HEM actually did import the hands correctly. I'm sorry, I should have checked first.

Best,
Sonny

hitman247x
07-18-2010, 04:15 PM
HEM works fine on the cash tables on Victory (Everleaf), but for some reason the tourney tables are not working. What am I missing?

netsrak
07-19-2010, 03:45 AM
We started with the Everleaf integration only some weeks ago with 1.11.02. So i think tourneys are not supported so far.
Just some questions:
Is your Everleaf client in english language?
Does it work with table finder? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

hitman247x
07-25-2010, 05:12 PM
Yes, the table finder shows the tourney table,,and yes my client is in english. As I stated earlier, the cash tables are great! But since I am primarily a tourney player, I am really sort of blind on the tourney side right now.

netsrak
07-26-2010, 03:40 AM
If the table finder shows the tables - did you try to move the red cross to identify the table how it is explained in the FAQ?

hitman247x
07-26-2010, 08:38 PM
I am getting the message "saying the HUD cannot find any unattached hands" although I can see the tournament in the Table Manager window. The cash games are importing fine and the HUD works great on the cash tables. Is there are big difference in the way cash games and tournies are imported? Would you like me to email you some HH for analysis?

netsrak
07-27-2010, 03:44 AM
yes please and please add screenshots of the tables and the table manager and a link to this thread.

hitman247x
07-28-2010, 05:06 PM
I emailed everything in, including a short video instead of screen shots. I sent everything to @faq and @support.

If you want me to send it directly to you, please PM me your email address.

netsrak
07-29-2010, 05:37 AM
support@holdemmanager.com please

hitman247x
07-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Sent.