PDA

View Full Version : import and hud not working

luckstr
06-29-2010, 02:19 PM
My HM has been working fine. I opened my manager and it said it found new poker site hands have been saved to c:hand history etc-go to import options etc. and the HM wouldn't open at all. I went and downloaded latest beta so it now opens but won't import even though folders for FT and Stars is there. Obviously HUD won't work either even in the replayer. Also HM looks very different than the one I had before the update I downloaded.

When I opened FT the first time I had a new interface and all my settings were lost so I don't know if that is related to manager troubles.

morny
06-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Please try rebooting installing the latest version (1.11.02b): http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe again, sometimes hm processes dont close properly and the install messes up, so reboot and run the update before you open and other programs

If the problem persists Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is

luckstr
06-29-2010, 04:23 PM
So, Hands importing from stars not FT and table manager Hud not working in either one.

I updated HM again and reinstalled FT.

luckstr
06-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Now I have hands importing from both sites but the hud and table manager won't work in either

morny
06-29-2010, 07:22 PM
Hi,

Can you answer the questions near the bottom of the FAQ, these allow me to narrow down what might be causing it, the more detailed response the quicker i should be able to give you a solution:)

luckstr
07-01-2010, 02:59 PM
So I have updated, done all the things on FAQ, answered the questions, there isn't any new software or virus control, I'm running xp so administrator isn't the problem and the HUD had been working fine. Is there anyway to have someone look at my computer online? Or I would even just start this all over and delete everything and reinstall I just don't know how as I'm a bit of a novice. I have spent several days trying to fix this and I'm very frustrated. Please help not having a HUD sucks.

netsrak
07-02-2010, 03:53 AM
I have merged your threads, please lets stay in this one. Makes life easier.
You still haven't posted the answers to our FAQ thread here. We need more details about your configuration to help you.

luckstr
07-02-2010, 12:23 PM
sorry about that I had answered questions via email to a tech. I got it done with a reinstall and some help from a tech of yours. Thanks for your reply.