PDA

View Full Version : HUD - Replayer & DB total hands disagree

TJD
06-29-2010, 04:53 AM
I have a player in my DB who has only ever played 400NL 6 max. The reports (including active player tabbed dialog) show him with almost 135k hands.

When I replay a hand in the replayer, the HUD shows him with 44k hands only.

The hands in the DB are from last November to now.

Addiitonal HUD filters has stats filtered for 4-6 players for 6 max tables and almost all his hands are from 4-6 players. I have "include hands newer than 100 months" but only get 44k hands. I have include other limits and mix rush checked but that is irrelevant as he has none of those but just to be sure, I checked that I get the same results irrespective of those.

1 month gives 28k
2-4 months gives 43k
5 months plus gives 44k but I cannot get more than 44k whatever months I include (even 1000)

If I filter this player by date in the DB I get 46.6K hands just for THIS month

(June 1st to June 26th for players between 4 and 6)

This shows that the HUD filter even for this month is wrong by a long way; understates even months 2-4 and is way out for a longer period.

I do not have "Site time adjust import" set or "my day starts at"

Strange - any ideas?

T

netsrak
06-29-2010, 06:51 AM
Did you ever purge hands?

Please post some screenshots of the different views.

TJD
06-29-2010, 10:28 AM
I have not purged with this DB. I restarted everything back in November

t

morny
06-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi, maybe we can do a teamviewer session to troubleshoot the problem, please email me with a suitable time to do the session and also the timezone your in.
But i would suspect its some sort of filter issue as sometimes you may not be able to display hands but when there missing its usually filters or a purge since hands will never get deleted by themselves. Anyway i can have a look via teamviwewer and see if i can spot anything

Thanks
Morny
support@holdemmanager.com