PDA

View Full Version : very slow stats

gimmedimes
06-28-2010, 07:07 PM
hi,

since some days my hud on stars.it is very slow: the stats of the first table appear on the other tables when i cycle them with tn.

after an action (raise, fold and so on), the stats change to the exact one of the table.

and this happens for all the tables.

what's happening?
of course I can't use it right now...

morny
06-28-2010, 07:52 PM
Im not full sure exactly what you mean, maybe a screenshot would explain better?

if its a lagging issue can you make sure your Opacity slider in Hud options > Player Preferences> Appearance TAB is 100% to the right and also do the same for the mucked cards Opacity

Also keep task manager running and have it sort by CPU in the Processes TAB and see what is using the most CPU when the lagging happens.

Try disabling as many programs as possible such as AHK scripts,Firewall, limewire,Mikogo etc and Antiviruses and if they cant be disabled make sure you add all these programs to the exceptions list such as HMhud.exe,DBcontrol panel.exe and holdemmanager.exe from the Holdem Manager folder aswell as any of the other programs that happen to be running, sometimes for example the antivirus/firewall etc scan every file thats been processed and it can slow things down so running with as few programs as possible.

Also going to control panel > Admin Tools > Event Viewer and copy and paste any description if there are any error or information events that coincide with the time of the lagging.

Go to Hud Options > Site Options and disable all the prefetch/track live hands options

Lastly make sure your graphics driver is up to date as this can make a big difference to lagging even with a brand new PC.
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How To Update Your Graphics Card Driver (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/362/How+To+Update+Your+Graphics+Card+DriverOn)

And also check out the sig link in my signature

gimmedimes
07-03-2010, 11:02 AM
here's the screenshot.

the hud displayed belong to the last table cycled with table ninja, but it appears also on this table (and everyone else).

then, after some seconds, the correct hud appears and it mixes with this one and nothing can be read.

morny
07-03-2010, 02:21 PM
In hud options > table preferences untick forceontop and restart HM and it should fix this problem

If not try forceontop ticked but also tick "only active table"

gimmedimes
07-04-2010, 08:04 AM
thank you: now everything seems to work!

great