PDA

View Full Version : Custom stats ... make our own?

Arizona Willie
06-28-2010, 03:59 PM
When looking at reports you can add stats and when I look at the stat picker there is an empty box named Custom Stats.

Can we make our own?

How?

I saw the article about making custom reports but it didn't say how to make a stat. At the end it just said to use the stat picker to add stats to the report you make.

Since there is a box for Custom Stats I would presume there is a way to make them.

morny
06-28-2010, 08:25 PM
<Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="TotalWin" ValueExpressions="Sum(PH.RakeAmount)/100.0*0.27 as RakeBackAmount;Sum(PH.NetAmountWon)/100 as NetWin" Evaluate="(RakeBackAmount+NetWin)" ColumnHeader="TotalWin" ColumnFormat="$0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="TotalWin" />

Thats a stat that shows winnings+rakeback as 1 stat. To add it to custom stats just add it to a customstats.txt file

Ill attach my one and you can work from there, i dont know how to write them, i just stole that one, put it in the reports folder and restart HM and theyll show up

Arizona Willie
06-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Thanks for the response and the example. I don't get rakeback unfortunately, because I already had accounts at the sites that take US players before I ever knew about it. And they only allow people to sign up for rakeback on new accounts it seems. Beside that I only play 2 tables max for an hour or two a day micro stakes so it probably wouldn't amount to that much.

When I look at the report for Hole Cards for all the hands I played last year, for example, it shows me I drew AA maybe 453 times. I would like a stat that shows what percentage of all hands that was. Granted I could do the arithmetic myself, but the idea of the computer program is to have it do it for us automagically.

I was hoping there was a tutorial or something on making our own Custom Stats. Obviously someone knows how to do it because they made the one you grabbed.

If there are no instructions publically available, could the progam programmers make some for us?

morny
06-29-2010, 07:33 PM
If you check out the stickies in this thread, id be happy to help but im not too familiar with writing SQL or custom stats, theres also a user on here, think hes name was the cygnet project or something similar, he had a bunch of posts on useful info. Unfortunately the programmers dont get much time to get in here so we encourage people to help each other out and share custom reports, hopefully someone will come along that can help

MasterAsylum
07-12-2010, 01:02 AM
I actually was looking and wondering the same thing today about this. I am looking to add my hourly rate in USD to a report and cannot find a way to add this stat. Can anyone help me? I see it show up in Sessions but not Reports.

frankysue
07-12-2010, 10:04 PM
I am also keen on getting an hourly rate in $ in reports