PDA

View Full Version : Instascan question

ash0803
06-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Hi guys..

I want to try out instacan with ipoker but I don't have a table scanenr licence and don't wish to buy it just to see how it works.

I am looking to scan NL100-400 6-max all tables and currencies. Can you tell me how up to date the instascan is? I find manually scanning the iPoker lobby very processor intensive so if you can assure me the scans are very recent I will purchase.

Regards

morny
06-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Hi, i dont have access to the instscan at the moment but i have used it before and it is quite fast obviously since its constantly scanning so when you request it you get the information instantly from the scan just done, maybe some users can chip in with their opinions here too

ash0803
06-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi, i dont have access to the instscan at the moment but i have used it before and it is quite fast obviously since its constantly scanning so when you request it you get the information instantly from the scan just done, maybe some users can chip in with their opinions here too

Yeh I tried the trial for for pokerstars before and I foudn some scans were 4-7 mins late which obv means its not so useful. Which is why I ask if its different for iPoker or if the situation has changed.

If you could offer me another 15 day trial that would also be appreciated. If not I understand.

Thanks!

ash0803
06-29-2010, 04:30 PM
no one?

Also, is there a feature to auto remove yourself from table queues that don't reach your requirements anymore? if not any plans?

Cheers

morny
06-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Hi,

Please create an account on Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and send me the username/email you used to signup and ill forward that account for a trial extenstion

You can make that suggestion in the scanner suggestion forum, sounds like a useful idea Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

ash0803
06-29-2010, 08:03 PM
how do I message you? it doesn't let me pm you

ash0803
06-30-2010, 07:04 PM
So I had a quick go on tablescanner and it doesn't look very good. I still can't access the instascan but I assume that's to do with the license restrictions.

I can't see the right hand side of table scanner making it very hard to see what to click. And finally on iPoker using betfred only the $ tables are scanned. The pound and euro tables are completely ignored. Any clues?

I'm also really surprised there's no option to leave a waitlist once joined

Using 1.11.02b

ash0803
07-02-2010, 05:55 AM
bump...

is table scanner supposed to work with multicurrency ipoker?

morny
07-02-2010, 06:48 PM
how do I message you? it doesn't let me pm you

ive PMs turned off, you can contact support via the forums or the emails provided.

So I had a quick go on tablescanner and it doesn't look very good. I still can't access the instascan but I assume that's to do with the license restrictions.

I can't see the right hand side of table scanner making it very hard to see what to click. And finally on iPoker using betfred only the $ tables are scanned. The pound and euro tables are completely ignored. Any clues?

I'm also really surprised there's no option to leave a waitlist once joined

Using 1.11.02b

You need to pay to access insta scan. The right side being cutoff is already fixed and were in the process of releasing a patch soon

bump...

is table scanner supposed to work with multicurrency ipoker?

Yes, should work fine, multicurrency doesnt really affect it since your just scanning a players name, if theres a problem let me know the site and stakes

ash0803
07-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks for replying. I thought I could trial the instascan as I wanted to know how up do date the scans were. If not possible is it possible you can give me an indication? If its within the last minute consistently I would be very interested.

Just to confirm the multicurrency problem, I am using iPoker on the betfred skin. I am scanning .5/1 and 1/2 and it only scans the usd tables even though I have all 3 currencies selected. Is there a further filter somewhere where it is possible the other currencies are excluded?

ash0803
07-06-2010, 05:03 PM
bump....

still not able to scan currencies other than usd using betfred on iPoker