PDA

View Full Version : Leakbuster overall report

Botmac
09-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Would it be possible to add the months stat to the leakbuster overall report in Hem2. I would like to see how my stats change per month. I tried adding months, but it does not work. Also would it be possible to have the stats change color if my stats are not within the leakbuster stat parameters, green if my stats are positive and red if I fall outside the leakbuster parameters. I know I can do this in leakbuster, but being able to do a quick check in reports would be nice. Thanks

fozzy71
09-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Would it be possible to add the months stat to the leakbuster overall report in Hem2. I would like to see how my stats change per month. I tried adding months, but it does not work.

I think the only way to do this would be to have the developers create a new report: 'leakbuster overall - by month' or else use the Sessions by Month report and add all the stats from the leakbuster overall report manually. I will forward it to the rest of my team via email for consideration.

Also would it be possible to have the stats change color if my stats are not within the leakbuster stat parameters, green if my stats are positive and red if I fall outside the leakbuster parameters. I know I can do this in leakbuster, but being able to do a quick check in reports would be nice. Thanks

I will forward this for internal discussion to see if it is even possible. I have a feeling that if it is possible it might be very difficult and would be a low priority request.