PDA

View Full Version : stack size report

theduffman
06-28-2010, 12:37 PM
This report seems highly inaccurate. Hands in which the hero has stack size of 160 are put in the category large stack 115-150, for example. These mistakes can be made obvious by applying a filter "150 < stack size < 250" over the report. Then, while 227 of these hands are correctly categorised as big stack 150-250, another 4 are incorrectly categorised as large stack. I suspected these hands might involves stack sizes of between 150 and 151. This turned out to be the case, as when I narrowed the filter to 150 < 250, these hands dissapeared.

It seems that the report rounds every value downwards to the nearest one. However, this is not very useful to me as I mainly play tournaments, especially turbos. I can use the filters but it is so slow to observe my performance at one stack size at a time. Is there any way to get the report to work?

a.k.a.Also
06-28-2010, 02:14 PM
This report isn't working at all for me at the moment, but I may have broken it playing with the settings.
Is it actually returning different hands for you?
The hands in the lower window aren't changing for me.

theduffman
06-29-2010, 08:30 AM
I have the same problem with the hands at the bottom not changing. I presume it's rounding stack size off to the nearest whole number purely based on experimenting with filters and reading the summary data in the top screen.

morny
06-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks, ill look into the issue and write up a bug report later

a.k.a.Also
06-29-2010, 02:38 PM
Thanks, ill look into the issue and write up a bug report later

Thanks Morny.
I posted a couple of reports with the stack sizes in smaller increments here :- http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/32585-mtt-stack-report.html

morny
07-04-2010, 12:59 PM
I probably dont have a big enough sample to replicate this as ive tried and cant seem to, could you please email the hands where it falls into the incorrect category to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread and once i replicate it ill send to the developers to fix

a.k.a.Also
07-04-2010, 02:02 PM
I can send the problem hands because the report doesn't filter them. Whichever stack size you highlight it just returns all the hands in my case.

_Loki_
07-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Ditto this ...

... The hands in the lower window aren't changing for me

DETAILS: 1.11.02b. All Hands. No Filter. CASH GAMES > Reports > Select Report Name from list 'Stack Size'

** There are 6 rows in top pane representing 6 different stack ranges
** No matter which row I select from the 6 the bottom pane displays exactly the same hands each time - no change
** Have tried to make it work with various tricks - no dice