PDA

View Full Version : Results in HEM for a given session are incorrect compared to account balance

fictitious monkey
06-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Hello,

I have a serious problem with HEM: at the end of a session of play, there is a
difference between the figures HEM shows (money won or lost during that session) and the total sum of money in my actual poker account.
For example, let's say i have 100 dollars in my account at the beggining of the session. I play X hands, end the session, HEM session results show i'm up 10 dollars, but in my account there's 108. Or HEM shows i'm down 10, and my account shows 87 instead of 90.

I'm playing only on Pokerstars, NL25 only, only dollar tables, 100 BB and 250BB deep. I noticed this problem some time ago, and at first i thought it was a problem with Pokerstars, account being hacked, money somehow leaking away.

But there is no problem with Pokerstars (After contacting support, I did tests to figure it out: at the begging of a session, i wrote down the account balance, then i played 2 tables and I tracked every transaction made on paper. Also, I used the player history audit option provided by the site to cross-check everything. It turned out everything is ok with them.)

So now I turn to you, as I'm trying to find the problem.
I've been using HEM for about 1,5 years, so I know it pretty well. I've tried to locate the problem myself: i played a session, kept a close eye on HEM session status, and compared it to the poker account balance. At one point, it starts to go off. The difference gets bigger as the session progresses. Last two sessions, the gap was of 24 BB and 50BB.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the error.
Can it be because of the new tables, the 100/250 BB at Pokerstars?

I'm using HEM 1.09.01 (i downloaded an update shortly after Pokerstars introduced the new tables, because the HUD wasn't working for the new tables)

Please help, i'm stuck and i need to fix this.
A big thank you!

morny
06-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Ok using 1.09.01 is most likely the issue, were on 1.11.02b now and a huge amount of fixes were done since then including a big stars update.

If the problem persists again the best thing to do is to play as small a session as possible, then compare the session with HMs result until you find the hand with the difference and then email that to us and well check into it but im pretty certain the issue is using such an old version

fictitious monkey
06-29-2010, 03:52 AM
Hello,

Thank you for you reply.

Is the 1.11.02b version already released or are you still working on it?
If it's released, how can I update?
If not, do you know when it will be released?

Is there an intermediate update I can apply?

Otherwise, I'll do as you said, I'll try to find the exact problem.

Thank you.

_Loki_
06-29-2010, 04:37 AM
The installer and latest update patch (1.11.02b) - can be found here (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/downloads-manuals.php).