PDA

View Full Version : How to save the layout?

mojo jojo
06-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi
I play on Boss network and i didn't figure out how to save players stats position. Every time when i open a table all the stats are in the upper left side of the table and i have to move them for each player.

_Loki_
06-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Hi

Here's some stuff on preferred seating that you may alread have done. If so the red bit below is what you probably need I think

Important Note: Seating preference only works after we sit down and play a couple of hands not straight away, it does not work while we are observing tables so never move the stats box into their positions while observing or if youve played less than 3 hands. The first time you setup seating preferences just open 1 table, play a couple of hands and move all the stats boxes on that table to the correct places, then open a 2nd table, wait for 3-4 hands and the hands should line up fine then.
[Also I think you might have to save the postions in table Manager when you've set up the first table... 'Table Manager' Dialog box > File > Save positions]

The biggest mistake people make is to start moving the boxes too soon without allowing time for a couple of hands to import because they dont line up until a couple of hands have imported. Also if your having issues with preferred seating make sure WYSIWYG is ticked in Hud Options / Table Preferences
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Boss Poker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/422/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Boss+Poker)