PDA

View Full Version : Session Reviews

Gaminator22
09-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Not sure if this is the best forum but I couldn't see anything more suitable.

How does everyone review their sessions?

I've had some big losses recently and I need to look through the sessions and figure out what's going wrong and plug some leaks.

At the moment I look t my general stats and the stats in the session to make sure I'm playing reasonable poker, and wasn't too loose or tight in a session or just lost a freakish amount of showdowns.
I also look at the hands where I lost/won a lot in a session to see if I lost too much on a hand, or if I missed value on good hands.

Anything else I should be doing?

Patvs
09-08-2012, 05:08 PM
In the graph, check your showdown vs non-showdown winnings line. Compare the lines with other (winning) sessions to see if you go into a more passive playing style when you're in a downswing.

Go over all the big pots you lost. If it wasn't a cooler, what exactly went wrong in the hand?

Add a LOT of stats to a report. Compare the report with that of a winning session.
Are some stats noticeable different? (for example, your Cbet %, Steal %, Resteal, etc.)

Are there some main leaks in your game, hands you shouldn't play out of position, hands you shouldn't have 3betted, i.e. are there hands based on the table dynamics, you shouldn't have played to begin with.