PDA

View Full Version : HEM misses hands intermittently on auto import

BotBot22
06-28-2010, 06:18 AM
HEM has missed about 2-4k hands while running on autoimport. Import shows itself importing from 3-4 files at a time, while I'm usually running 9-12. My results are showing total playtime and total hands that are in all incorrect.

This just started happening over the last 24 hours or so; I play at cake across 2+ limits at a time. I've restarted my comp/HEM/postgres multiple times.

All files are being written to my HD as far as I can tell, and being removed from their default location into the processed folder.

If this can be fixed I'd need some way to reprocess my last 3-4k processed hands that were missed.

netsrak
06-28-2010, 08:22 AM
* Please check the performance tips from the link in my signature.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.02b from the link in my signature.

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

To import the missing hands again copy the files from the HM archive folder (default c:\hmarchive) to a different folder and import them again via import file or import folder.

BotBot22
06-28-2010, 06:14 PM
None of that really pertained to my question, my HEMs been working fine and everything is updated, then out of the blue it started only recording roughly 1/10th of my hands while processing everything out of hand history location and archiving it.

I'm looking at my archived files and lots of the files have been renamed to "00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000", which is something that's only occurred for the last two days. Is this some sort of bug, since most of the processed files are given a name with a series of non zero numbers?

morny
06-28-2010, 07:26 PM
can you create a new database FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database) and see if the problems persist with that database, if so email a small sample that has 10% of hands that are not importing to support@holdemmanager.com and well see if the problems are with the hands or something on your end