PDA

View Full Version : Tournament results are correct but hands are missing

saygn
06-27-2010, 06:17 PM
I recently installed Windows 7 (After hours of tweaking, I can say with 100% certainty that it sucks). I made sure to download the latest version of HEM from your website, and played my first session today and am concerned with the $ev luck and dataview section of the tournament results page.

The first thing I noticed was that my $ev seemed exceptionally high. It's extremely difficult to take 1st place and have your $ev luck be equal to your actual winnings (in my previous 50,000 sngs, my $ev was equal to or greater than my actual 1st place winnings fewer than 10 times). Today however, I had several tournaments where I took 1st place and my $ev was exactly equal to my actual winnings.

I decided to try and determine where the calculations were off, so I looked to the lower half of the dataview screen so I could review specific hands. However, almost all of my tournaments have either 0 hands available or like 2 hands from the 40/80 blind level. I have no filters activated, I have the "all" hands button selected, and still most of my tournaments from this 54 sng session are showing 0 hands.

My actual winnings were imported correctly, but HEM does not appear to be storing the hands in data view. As a result, the $ev is horribly wrong. I play exclusively on FTP (if that's at all relevant). I can try re-importing the HHs, but I doubt that will work. I still have vista, and I mistakenly deleted my database after backing it up (the backup corrupted) and then I learned that I could upgrade to W7 while simultaneously keeping vista, so I decided to re-import the 12,000 sngs that I played this year using the original HH files + summaries. When the import finished, my actual earnings were exactly correct, but my $ev was about 3x higher than it should have been (even though HEM was importing my hands correctly just a few hours earlier). On Vista, I was not using the latest version of HEM (but it was still working perfectly prior to the re-import), but on W7 I am using the latest version and the incorrect hand storage and consequential incorrect $ev display appears to be a running trend.

What can I do to fix this?

morny
06-27-2010, 08:46 PM
please email the hands of one of these tournaments that have wrong ev to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread