PDA

View Full Version : HUD position keeps moving when making changes

sh1mpulse
06-27-2010, 06:46 AM
I've recently updated to version 1.11.02. Now everytime I try to make changes to player preferences or table preferences and click apply or done, the HUD changes back to a default messed up position. This also including the use of card allignemnt or lock the layout options from table preferences.

I'm use to having my HUD not change positions unless I ask it to on previous versions. Help required asap.

netsrak
06-27-2010, 08:44 AM
Please make sure that you are using the latest version 1.11.02B

And check the preferred seating configuration for your site: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

If you need more help please give us more informations like
which site you are playing at
with prefetch/with livetracking?
seating preferences configuration in HM
preferred seating configuration of pokerclient
gametype and table size.

pety
06-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Unfortunately I have to report the exact same problem. I'm using 1.11.02b. Some older version (1.11.01 or earlier) doesn't have this problem.

morny
06-29-2010, 07:24 PM
Sorry this bug sneaked in with the last build, well have it up and running soon again with the next update 1.11.03

sum
06-29-2010, 10:24 PM
accidentally i deleted my holdem manager old version and downloaded the last version, and i have to say that the hud of your new version works like crap. not only the position moves when making changes, it doesnt allow you to make some changes, at 'player prefrences' tab, like the minimum sample size necessary to show a particular stat, for example. its supossed that the new versions would have to be tested before, wouldnt they? when are you going to put other version, with these problems resolved, in your website?

netsrak
06-30-2010, 03:17 AM
A new version will be released in the next days.

If you want to downgrade to an older version you find the links in this thread:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/30576-1-11-02b-official-release.html