PDA

View Full Version : HEM not importing Hands for 100K VIP freeroll

torq
06-26-2010, 04:16 PM
My hud is not working for the monthly VIP $100K tourney on Stars, while it is working fine for other MTT's and cash games. The table shows in table manager but says I have not played any hands in the tournament, which would suggest that HEM is not importing the hands correctly.

I am using 1.11.02b.

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af119/torqqq/100kfreeroll.jpg

The top tourney is the 100k freeroll which I have been playing in for over an hour and 20 minutes.

Here is a pic of the title bar of the tourney just in case that helps.

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af119/torqqq/titlebar.jpg

ItsOnlyChips
06-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Can confirm, this is happening to me also. Strange because it works for other MTTs.

morny
06-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Sorry we currently dont support freerolls, some do work fine due to the format being similar to real tournaments but other dont. If you want to try using the table finder it might help

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

torq
06-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Sorry we currently dont support freerolls, some do work fine due to the format being similar to real tournaments but other dont. If you want to try using the table finder it might help

Thanks for the response.

I understand not supporting freerolls, but might I suggest amending the policy for major freerolls. Stars has the monthly 100k plus the quarterly 1 mil freeroll. A player who plays all of these has well over $1,000 in equity in these tournaments over the course of a year. I submit to you my opinion that this equity is substantial enough to warrant support.

alip
06-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the response.

I understand not supporting freerolls, but might I suggest amending the policy for major freerolls. Stars has the monthly 100k plus the quarterly 1 mil freeroll. A player who plays all of these has well over $1,000 in equity in these tournaments over the course of a year. I submit to you my opinion that this equity is substantial enough to warrant support.

completely agree - i play these same freerolls as a supernova and the hud is essential
would appreciate fixing the support for these freerolls!
thanks!

_Loki_
06-27-2010, 01:15 AM
I'm with you on this, but I only play freerolls casually as a relief from cash play stress

So ~ why doesn't one of you start a suggestion thread on this (with a poll) & I'll vote for it ?

While you're there you can vote for this if so inclined:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/holdem-manager-suggestions/28256-cash-games-hm-recognise-seats.html

PokerNemo
06-28-2010, 12:20 PM

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

since when ? every since i started playing free rolls they have imported fine ...since the new changes to hem they wont work makes no sense whats the difference and why do you not support them now all of a sudden..Many people play fpp tourneys as well as free roll to get into events for nothing:confused:

netsrak
06-29-2010, 03:37 AM
we are just investigating it...

PokerNemo
06-29-2010, 11:31 AM
net i dunno if this will help u guys but it stopped working after build 1.11.01b....anything newer it stopped working so i dunno if thats on hems end or not but it seem you guys did something to make it stop working because i always have my stars updated and its working fine under anything pre 1.11.02

morny
06-29-2010, 05:57 PM
We discussed this and at the moment we dont have the resources to start supporting freerolls, they use different formats and change a lot more frequently than normal tournaments, we cant show preference to 1 particular freeroll because other sites also have popular ones so if we decide to support one then we need to support all, its something we will consider again when he have more time but were flat out at the moment. I understand thats not the answer you were looking to hear and i hope you understand the decision.

ItsOnlyChips
07-02-2010, 04:23 AM
We discussed this and at the moment we dont have the resources to start supporting freerolls, they use different formats and change a lot more frequently than normal tournaments, we cant show preference to 1 particular freeroll because other sites also have popular ones so if we decide to support one then we need to support all, its something we will consider again when he have more time but were flat out at the moment. I understand thats not the answer you were looking to hear and i hope you understand the decision.

Not sure if this is a valid excuse since u clearly support stars and ftp more than the other sites. It should be this way because the majority of ur player base is at stars/ftp.

08-01-2010, 04:48 AM
Thanks for the response.

you might load the file into an editor and replace 'Freeroll' with something like $0.01+$0.01 and reimport, at least the results will show up, that way, as well as the hands.

netsrak
08-01-2010, 06:55 AM
We will fix this for 1.11.04

notunwell
08-01-2010, 03:20 PM
Yes please fix this ASAP. This is extremely annoying. Playing in 100K Weekly Final Lambo Freeroll and I have no HUD. Freerolls always used to work before but not anymore. Not sure when it stopped cause I haven't played a freeroll in a long time but this was not a freeroll I played $10 sat to play in this.

notunwell
08-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Just for some extra motivation the hands import and HUD works with PT3.

ItsOnlyChips
08-01-2010, 03:31 PM
you might load the file into an editor and replace 'Freeroll' with something like $0.01+$0.01 and reimport, at least the results will show up, that way, as well as the hands.

Is this confirmed to work? Because if it does, then it is literally a 15 minute fix.